sunnydee123

SE CPC #1 - Lake Wales

Thanks Dan, for the compliment, and for helping drain my canopy! :D

I actually jumped my Vengeance for the rest of the comp (after draining it). Oh yeah... I guess jumping a wet canopy was a lesson I could have gone without learning. I have purple and yellow legstraps imprinted on my legs... :D Thank God I didn't go terminal...

Fat does go fast, I think I was only 0.1 or 0.2 seconds behind you in the speed rounds? ;) I need to work on that zone accuracy thing though... alot harder than it looks.[:/]

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Hello to everyone. I can't say thanks enough for everyone's support. It is very very exciting to see so many people so excited about flying their parachutes. It is something very special to share with our friends.

So here are the scores from the first meet.
Alot of people here in their first swoop meet. Appologies for not having them up sooner. We are very busy right now, but look for pictures and overall Southeast standings soon and hope to see you all next month in Sebastian for Round 2

http://www.cpafl.org/07round1scores.htm

To Chris for a cool event, to Jay Mo for good advice and to everyone else who made this meet possible - a huge "thank you!"

I had a blast - it was worth the trip from NY. It was pretty cool to participate and meet new people. It was nice to be able to learn some new things and tricks. My goal of hitting the gates on every jump was achieved - no verticals. In the end, i walked away a better pilot, so am pretty happy with myself. Now i just need to work on zone accuracy. Sometimes less is more :)

I cant wait for the next round. See you all then.

geeze..........sorry bout that. I'll get it one of these days.....

What's up Stu.

I have also posted the overall standings for the season after round 1.

Who is going to win the coveted Southeast Championship for 2007? It will be a very interesting year. These guys are all going hard down here.
The Gold Coast Flyers are good.

www.cpafl.org

Damn dude the top ten is a tight race, the top five is insanely close. Can't wait for Sebastian, for the folks that arrive Friday, after training a bit we should definately try for a beach jump and pay the folks at the Sebastian Beach Inn a visit, they were awesome hosts during the PD Challenge. The drinks are reasonable and the food is good.

For anyone interested, Jay Mo will be up in Georgia for a Competitior Style Skillz Camp cost will be right around $145 per person for both days, we have a team room, and hop and pops are $12 PM me for details, there are 2 slots left. There will also be a mini comp at the TEAM ONE Good Vibes Boogie Friday March 30 @ 8am cost is $75 2 rounds of speed, 2 rounds zone accuracy...again PM me or find me at the Dublin Boogie I'll be the one in a kilt. Competeing and training keep the skillz sharp, I'll be training, will you???

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

yes we used the handicapp system for this meet for all three events. Speed, distance and zone. There were 6 pros competing here. You can see that the handicapp really works well. It evens out the field and allows Pros and amateurs to compete against each other and the best performance will win.