Rdutch

US Nationals

Wow I was very surprised to see such a low turnout for Nationals. So why didn't you go? Cost, Location, not on the list of competitions you chose to attend. To close to a previous competition or you do other forms of competition and splitting nationals made it hard to fo both meets, or time of year? or you can just add your own. Are you planning on attending next year?
I just never would have thought

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

I was really hoping to go this year, but having the canopy nationals in a separate place and two months before the other nationals just didn't work for us this year. Cost was also a factor, but could have been overcome if they were combined together. I think it would be easier to just extend a stay rather than make two trips.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Cost, Location, not the same venue as the rest of the USPA Nationals,dates were too close to other canopy events. It was even expensive for the people that lived close that could drive there. Was this years Canopy Piloting Nationals a qualifier for anything other than a medal and bragging rights?