sunnydee123

SE CPC in Lake Wales

Just wanted to put a little "tickler" out there about the last CPC meet for the SE region this coming weekend. Of course I'm wondering who is coming but surprises also work for me ;)

I'll be there Friday around 1pm, hoping to make some practice jumps, if anyone else is interested in playing with me :)

See ya soon gang!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

or doesn't anyone want to play with me Unsure...that's ok, I've played with myself before and it's not so bad

I'll play with you. But what's Stu going to say? :o

Keep running gates ... sooner or later you'll figure them out and when you do, it will be good to see you possibly kicking our arses out there. See you in CO either next month or in August (or maybe even up here in the NW at one of our comps).

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Hey sunny I guess I wont get to see you this weekend, marco and the gang will be a sebastian, this will be my come back from you know what, thanks for your kind words an encourage keep in touch

Carlos
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

Hey Carlos - yup, I'll miss you and the Chocolate Factory Five but you know what's been my PASSION this year so I am taking it all the way to the end, with a HUGE smile on my face. :)
Be safe, don't push yourself and we'll talk soon.

Steve ~ ha ha ha.....

Kolla ~ see you soon clipboard mama. I can't believe our season is over. It's almost sad but there is always next year B|

I'd love to find someone to shoot video of this comp for me so I can take it home and learn, learn, learn so I am ready for Colorado in August. Anyone got any suggestions? Have cooler, will bribe .... ;)

Leaving for Lake Wales in a few hours. See ya soon.......xo, D

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...