sunnydee123

2006 CPC Championships

Not sure who from the FL region plan to head out to CO for this event but Southwest has some good deals on flights right now from Orlando.

Would also be great to coordinate some car and room sharing. Talk to me gang. Who is planning to go get there swoop on in August?

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

saWEEEEEEEET! Well I booked my flight on Southwest direct from Orlando to Colorado and get in Wed. late afternoon. Gonna get some warm-up runs in Thursday ;). I might follow your lead on the grossing people out - but I'll do my best......right on!

The over planner in me also called and booked a room at the Marriot (shut up Ian - you'll thank me one day for my over planning skills!). No discount on the first night so I'm tossing that around :P but it's currently booked for Wed-Sun (double beds). Nice pool and hottub for our weary bones after each long day. Gonna try my negotiating skills later and see if I can get them to give me the skydiver rate for Wed. night also.

I head out Monday morning. I didn't reserve the car yet but I'm not stressed over that B| but I will, just cause I am a planner like that.

Soooo there is the plan Stan. First come, first serve. I get one bed - the other is yet to be claimed. See ya soon chancho!

Alright Sunny, got any deals for me? I might have a place to stay, but not sure yet. I will try to get my arrival time to be on Weds. night as well. Will you be staying at the Marriot in Longmont? If so, I can help out with the car rental. Lemme know.

B.

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....

everyone getting there plans in order?

LOL ... not even remotely close to having everything planned.

Whose coming? Whose coming?

Assuming I actually get my 3 regional CPC comps in ... which I haven't done yet, I am planning on being there and I will likely be the homeless guy found sleeping in some tent, some rental vehicle or better yet found sleeping in the ditch I passed out in the night before.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I'm speaking for Travis...;)...We'd love to share some of the costs. Travis and I are getting in Wednesday at 5pm so if you're flight is around the same time - you've got a ride (as long as you don't pack like a girl going on Spring Break or something :P)!

We ARE staying at the Marriott and luckily got that $79 a night thing (except for Wed - have to pay full price). Got a room with 2 beds, so I guess we could share with 1 or 2 more other people (should discuss that with Travis first - Hey Trav - whatcha think) but I'm game with getting costs down as much as possible BUT also want to get good sleep. It IS competition afterall - plus - not sure who is cool with sharing bed space with who but as for me, don't bother me none as long as you stay on your half and don't snore. B|

So there is more info for ya. Travis and I are leaving Monday morning at 9:15am. That would be the only snaf-foo.

So talk to me B.......publically or privately ;). See ya soon AND EVERYONE BE SAFE THIS 4TH OF JULY!

TICK TOCK........TICK TOCK.............so does anyone know how many days it is until the CPC Championships? ;)

Only two more days ... and not a peep from anyone around here ... especially Denise who seems to have gone AWOL from these forums. Well I'll be getting on a commercial airliner very very soon and as long as the airlines don't #### up with delayed/cancelled flights, I will be in CO very early tomorrow morning for a day of practice before the big comp. See you all very very soon ... B|

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Good luck to all the pilots attending the meet this weekend.

Hope you have a safe, fun time while learning a lot.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the new faces on the tour next year.

Blues!
Ian
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer

Good luck everyone at the championships, It will be nice to see some of you next year on the tour,

also you definately should not let Ian borrow your DV tapes of the event this year, I did last year and they were just returned yesterday, Just giving you some of the shit you missed out on at the Airshow. I will see you in Brazil, Speed and power, Nick

Ian borrow your DV tapes of the event this year,

Hey!! Ok, so it's kinda true...but I did send them to Fastrax and then I brought them with me to FL for the PST where someone (no names mentioned) didn't even turn up for his own qualifier :D:D:D

Cross your fingers for our house sale in the next few weeks (looking good) cause that'll drive the Brazil trip.

Blues,
Ian
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer