chayes12

Souteast CPC date change

The southeast CPC Meet 3 being held in Z-Hills in
April is on April 8th, not April 15th.
April 15 was orginally posted on this website, but the date was changed soon after that. That was the only date that was changed. It was changed before the first meet of this year happened. The change is due to the Easter boogie at Z Hills. There will be three planes in the air at all times and no room for 5000 ft hop and pops, so we had to move it to one week earlier.
You can find the current dates at
www.cpafl.org

how about a cup of STFU travis...As usual your wife to be hosed me on the bet yet again..Man your marrying such a loser..Hope she becomes better at law than paying her bets
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

OMG I totally forgot I was supposed to buy you a jump this past weekend! I'm so sorry. We saw the weather and the winds and decided it wasn't worth the drive up. I'll stick a jump on your account up there if Hans ever calls or emails me back about the CPC weekend.....(maybe you can light a fire under his ass to get back with me)

:)
Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

What were you inquiring to Hans about for the CPC meet that weekend?

I've got dilemas with dates and things to get done and things I already have planned and things I want to do and things I have to do in order to do other things.........ugh............

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...