rcc

H.M.A line set jumpers

what do you mean 17 and you rock

it means exactly what it says..........i'm 17 years old and i rock ;)........but i guess i need to change my signature, i just turned 18 last week.

i would find out if the lineset is cascaded or not, find out if it is a vx with the precision mods put on it or if its a vx with the jvx trim upgrades.

all something to consider.

later

Sounds good the Canopy is a VX 87,and it has about 500 jumps but the line set is HMA and bran new no jumps on it.
what do you mean 17 and you rock

ryan, are you talking about my 87 vx with a brand new hma lineset?

well, it is cascaded and the lineset was put on by skyworks parachute service.

i expect to get 500 jumps out of the lines, i think mel would agree.

it is a different braid of hma that is being used on the jvx and the p.d. factory team. so it is a little thicker, i think it is .02 inches thicker, mel would be able to tell you.

Ian drennen has his velo lined with these lines on his velo.

the main problem, hell the only problem we have found with this lineset, even being cascaded, is they could tension knot easy if you dont make your line stows neat. but that really applies to all hma, "thin lines"

i would find out if the lineset is cascaded or not, find out if it is a vx with the precision mods put on it or if its a vx with the jvx trim upgrades.

yes, cascaded, and yes, custom line trim.:P

and ryan, it has got about 350-400 jumps on it. not 500:)

It is a VX line set .I don`t think it has eny mods and the only thing that has been done to it is the steering lines have been modified.
that is cool that you are 18.I am 18 i turn 19 on dec 31 i have been jumping for 3 years now i have 1100 jumps now and i have a tandem rateing,and i am a coach ,and i have a free fly team called TEAM ILLUSION.how many jumps do you have and were do you jump

with this line trim, it BEGS to be loaded more than yoour average vx.

well i've always flown vx's above what everyone else was 2 years ago i was flying my 85 around 2.5.

i just want something a little bigger, 2.3 is just a nicer wing loading for me, so i don't have to wear any lead and it's not too much for freestlye still.

later

your a 9 cell kid too, you should try the jvx!

dude 9 cells are where it's at, i tried a velo for this season and didn't care for it, that's why i sold that bitch ;).

jvx........you want to loan me 2500 bones to get one ;) actully just 1500 i got a grand to spend right now :P

later

your a 9 cell kid too, you should try the jvx!

dude 9 cells are where it's at, i tried a velo for this season and didn't care for it, that's why i sold that bitch ;).

jvx........you want to loan me 2500 bones to get one ;) actully just 1500 i got a grand to spend right now :P

later

stop by the farm when you can get down here again, i will let you jump mine. what would you load an 87 at anyway?

stop by the farm when you can get down here again, i will let you jump mine. what would you load an 87 at anyway?

2.47, and i may take you up on that, the next time i'm down that way.

later

your also one of those short fuckers arent you? damn!!! you must have gained a few pounds since i last saw you. you now a little aerodynamic wrecking ball!:P:o:D

perfect loading.;)

It is a VX line set .I don`t think it has eny mods and the only thing that has been done to it is the steering lines have been modified.
that is cool that you are 18.I am 18 i turn 19 on dec 31 i have been jumping for 3 years now i have 1100 jumps now and i have a tandem rateing,and i am a coach ,and i have a free fly team called TEAM ILLUSION.how many jumps do you have and were do you jump

LOL This is so funny, is it just me? Like two kids talking about video games or something. :D :D Sorry i really dont mean to be an ass, just find it very funny. I also feel pretty old at 31 after reading it.
SoFPiDaRF - School of Fast Progress in Downsizing and Radical Flying. Because nobody knows your skills better than you.