teamhypoxia

Welcome to Denver!

Just a quick update, the dirt water dirt comp will be over pretty quickly. In practice yesterday, TJ did a superman across the entire pond. He missed dirt on the entry side by about 3 feet, and blew through the exit side. We did an "official measurement" of the pond yesterday, it is 371.5 feet. The talk around the dz yesterday was that the pond will be 500 ft next year.

We have had one practice distance run of 535 feet from a CPC competitor.

Competition starts today.

Jason T

Jason,

You will keep us up to date, wontcha???;)

I plan on coming out when I can this week to watch.

Also, I asked you (and many others) a while back... What was the theory about improvement/detriment to distance and speed due to our thin air. It seemed at the time no one knew how the thin air would change all the variables of speed, lift, distance, etc. Would speed make more useful lift? Or would the lift be waisted to compensate for lack of air? What are people saying now that there are solid statistics from real jumps?

That is part of the excitment about this comp. How will the best do at 5000 ft? There are many theories, but for now all i can say is that many of the competitors here are expecting Jay or Jonathan to break 600ft! Some are talking about the possibility of 650 ft.
Time will tell............

I just want to know if my boy Joe has drank you amateurs into submission yet. Make me proud, boy!

Not that I know of yet, but he did show me his bruise:$:o
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

We have had one practice distance run of 535 feet from a CPC competitor.

who was that?:)

jeese!

what canopy?:)

J/K

anyways, im going for dirt/ water dirt. speed and distance!:|

somone will break the distance record by 200 feet. well maybe 205 feet!. thats what my prediction is.:o

I just want to know if my boy Joe has drank you amateurs into submission yet. Make me proud, boy!

PS: thanks for the call the other day; I needed it.

Chuck

chuck, im sad to say, i just had to tuck joe into bed.

i turned off his cell phne, and mine. because the 4 am d/d from you and katie, is bothering me. you know i need my cuddle time!:D