eman

Scott Miller's Canopy Course

Scott was in Chester,S.C. Nov 6&7 ! What a great course ! If you want to learn more about your canopy,and high performance landings,then this is the ticket. A great guy,instructor,and canopy pilot !!
If he's in your area,sign up.If you can get to DeLand,go for it !
He videos your landings and debriefs in detail.Then classroom,more video,more instruction,then back in the air.You will learn more about your particular canopy in 10 jumps than you ever will figure out alone.
Book him at your DZ !!!

I took Scott's basic and advanced course a few weeks ago when he came to Aggieland. Talk about a badass course! I liked it from an instructor's point of view since the way he presents the information is very precise and straight forward, explaining some (what I would consider) hard to explain concepts very well.

Definately I would agree that everyone should take the course!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I took the beginner course in August and I have had more confidence under my canopy than ever. My landings have improved greatly and I feel like I understand my canopy now instead of being afriad of it. I plan on returning at some point to take the next course as well. (For info only - I'm jumping a Firebolt 164 at about 1.2)

Christina