chayes12

9 Cell class in FLCPA

LOL.. I've scaled back to doing 90's and sometimes 180's and I'm almost always 20-30 high. Note the no verticals so you don't have to push yourself to hit the 10 foot gates every time. I'm loading my 136 at 1.4 and have'nt even dared to try the rear risers yet ;)

As I was talking to one of the guys at the DZ in Ohio about this... a 9 cell class could be like the Intermediate in 4way. A learning class. A great chance for up and comers to hang around the bigger guys and learn, but still have a comp level to compete in. I really hope it takes off :)
You can compete with me for last place :P
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

You can compete with me for last place

Screw that! I'll kick your ass for last place, lol! B|

A great chance for up and comers to hang around the bigger guys and learn, but still have a comp level to compete in. I really hope it takes off

Me, too! Even if i'm not ready for this one, I would love to see how it goes and I hope i'll be ready for the next:)
-A

What was the entry fee and other details such as the number of rounds, jumps, etc, oh yea, and the prizes :>

-R

This class will be intended as an introduction for beginner swoopers. The vertical extension rule is for safety. Sounds like you should be in the intermediate or pro class with distances like that :)

You be the king and I'll overthrow your government. --KRS-ONE

I assume it'd probably be the same as the other 2 classes.

Entry Fee = 135 for registered FLCPA Pilots.
# Rounds = 1 Speed carve, 2 Distance, 2 Zone Accuracy.
Prizes = Getting to learn more in a class that is dedicated to helping up coming jumpers (plus whatever fees Chris splits from that class for the prizes). If you think you're good enough to win cash you should be in the Intermediate class of the Open canopy category. There will be other 9 cells in that class as well that place well.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team