sunnydee123

Tallahassee Swoop Comp, 6/18-20

Want to thank all you guys for coming out and making this event a succesful one at our little DZ...until the hurricane hit that is!:D It was great to see everyone again. Each event has been a learning experience for the organizers...and each event has been progressively improving for the better. The kinks are getting worked out...hats off to Chris H. and the rest of the FLCPA crew for their hard work. I had such a fucken blast at this event and I can't wait until Z-hills!

Hey Shimmel, I never got to congratulate you on your 3rd place finish...nice job dude! But you know what that means...no excuses now:P

Since you guys didn't stick around Sunday for payment, here's your :D:D:D:D:D:D:D for my first cutaway that I had during the comp.

Hey Paul,

Sorry about that....

1st - Ian Bobo
2nd - Junior (from Deland)
3rd - Mark Shimell
4th - Paul Roussouw
5th - Justin Thornton
6th - Brian McNenney
7th - Ray Dutch (I think)
8th - Ian Drennan
9th - Greg Compton
10th - Chris Hayes

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Want to thank all you guys for coming out and making this event a succesful one at our little DZ...until the hurricane hit that is!:D It was great to see everyone again. Each event has been a learning experience for the organizers...and each event has been progressively improving for the better. The kinks are getting worked out...hats off to Chris H. and the rest of the FLCPA crew for their hard work. I had such a fucken blast at this event and I can't wait until Z-hills!

Hey Shimmel, I never got to congratulate you on your 3rd place finish...nice job dude! But you know what that means...no excuses now:P

Since you guys didn't stick around Sunday for payment, here's your :D:D:D:D:D:D:D for my first cutaway that I had during the comp.

ohh you have no idea how many excuses i have....;)

it isnt my decision anyways.B|

So we gonna see the same old gang in Zhills as we've seen in Deland and Tally? B| Sure hope so.

Anyone got plans for the 4th who is NOT going to Wildwood? I'm plannless (and manless that weekend) and it's a long weekend. I need SOMETHING to do:)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Anyone got plans for the 4th who is NOT going to Wildwood? I'm plannless (and manless that weekend) and it's a long weekend. I need SOMETHING to do:)

hey dee*, we will be at Skydive Spaceland -- Me, jJ* & Alli -- i will send you an email 'k' :)
Congratulations to all the participants in Tallahassee! I am so happy you guys have such beautiful camaraderie* It allows for growth within the swooping community, yaaaay!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Hey guys. I wanted to say thanks again everyone for coming out to Tally. At the rate you guys are all improving, I'm never gona win one of these things. Nice job everyone. I'm working on the website to update it and put up the score sheets from both round 1 and 2, but for now here are the current standings with the total points accumulated over two rounds for everyone going for the overall. This image shows total series points after two rounds and placing. See you all at Z-Hills next month. By the way we will be implementing the five second penalty rule for knocking a noodle over in the speed round.

This a quote from directly from IPC

the rule is very clear and you are correct. See 2.7 in 2004 Comp rules- the penalty applies if marker becomes non functional or has to be repaired. These rules will be used in Lake Wales.

Hey Chris,

Thanks for posting the results.

At the rate you guys are all improving, I'm never gona win one of these things

Heh, I feel the same way. I'd be happy if everyone just took a month off before the next meet to get rusty ;)

See you all at Z-Hills next month. By the way we will be implementing the five second penalty rule for knocking a noodle over in the speed round.

Yeah I'm sure the same faces will be there :)
Looking forward to it.

EDIT: Ron, I'm coming to collect my beer :P

Blues,
Ian

Thanks for the update Chris....if someone missed the first comp but made it to Tally - how does that work? Or can someone just compete on certain comps and not really be part of the overall thingy majig?

See everyone in a few weeks and if you are heading to Wildwood.....powerful, safe swoops to ya!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Denise,

They take your 4 best scores, so if you attend all 6 meets they drop 2 of your scores, 5 meets they drop 1, 4 meets you keep all of them.

Competitors must attend a minimum of 4 meets, including the finals to be able to enter the finals.

Blues,
Ian