flynhi

Swoop Competition **Lake Mottski** ZHills

Entry fee $25.00 plus jump tickets. Five rounds: Two freestyle, two distance and three zone accuracy. Cash prizes for first and second places (third if number of entries permits).

damn, i wish i could come back down for that. it sounds like a lot of fun.

but when are the dates?

who's organizing it?

later

Sat Feb 21st...

That didn't happen to be the weekend you signed up for in the "Eric Cut Away" pool, did it?;)

That may jumps in one day...sounds like it could be a winner for someone!:D:o:|
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Two freestyle rounds with an amateur competition, I hope you have the ambulances standing by, thats injuries waiting to happen.

i'm assuming that this means just a normal swoop across the pond, like nothing to kick, or no zones to make it out of. in zhills, or at least when i was there, this means the round that everyone trys to get wet, or it was the day that we had a little "freestyle" round.

later

Thanks to everyone who helped make this event a fun one. Special thanks to the Deland group for coming over on such short notice!

The 15mph crosswind that showed up before the distance rounds caused issues for many of the competitors. Those who adjusted the quickest gained valuable ground on the leader board. There were no injuries to speak of….not even during the amateur freestyle round. However we had an ambulance on standby with scuba gear just in case one of the locals tried to go big.

100 pts possible for each of the three disciplines (Zone Accuracy, Distance, Freestyle)

Results:

1) Jay M. 300
2) Kaz 287.1
3) Eric H. 283.7
4) Scott R. 281.1
5) Mike W. 277.5
6) Justin T 273.6
7) Jamie K 272.1
8) Jody 266.2
9) Paul 265
10) Chris H 264.1