Rdutch

Cool picks

Are you still flying that 111 and that 107 you had at nationals last year? Did you ever get that 107 fixed that kept spinning up on you? Are you going to be filming at this years nationals with frost again? Oh, and by the way... There is still some air force test dirt left on that truck of ours. Tkae it easy ray.

Grant

There is still some air force test dirt left on that truck of ours. Tkae it easy ray.

Grant

Bwahaaaa that is too funny, it took me forever to think of what the hell you are talking about. For everyone else, the Air Force truck was dirty as hell, so I wrote on the back Air Force test dirt, do not remove, on it.
I sold the 111 I have a 96 now and Im getting a 90 soon, now I dont have to jump Niklas's rig all the time anymore. The 107 yep I still got it, 4 chops this year but we found the problem, seems you have to replace f111 pilot chutes after 1000 jumps on em, who would have figured? See you in Nationals, but Im filming TBD, frost is no more, im trying to get Niklas to let me come to canaveral with him when you train. What are you jumping now?

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Ray,

I still have the 104 FX, but I just got a 98VX in 2 weeks ago. It flys nice up here in Colorado, but I'm still learning it though. My progression with the rear risers is coming along nicely. I'm not sure who they are going to use for coaching (the staff team that is), but I'm filming one of the cadet teams, so I won't be there as early as the staff guys. I'll probably show up the day before registration. We'll have to get together and have a few beers again. Take it easy, and I'll see you there.

Grant