richcomm

you know you wanna read it

Depends. Know how to do flat turns and flare turns and practice them often? How many of those 50 jumps have been stand up landings? Can you land that Sabre2 standing up in no wind? How about crosswind? Downwind? What kind of landing approach are you doing? Can you put that Sabre2 exactly where you want to on every jump? (by exactly where you want, I'm not referring to "in the grass landing area", more like "on that beer can") Do you use the front risers on a regular basis? Practice rear riser flares? Think you could land it uphill and downhill if you had to?

What's the rush? Why not put another 100 jumps on the Sabre2 and really learn to fly it? 50 jumps on one canopy type/size ain't shit... but that's just imho...

I'm assuming that either 1) the # of jumps on your profile is out of date and should read 5-10x what it does, or else 2) this is a troll.

I think his profile is outta whack.

His second preferred discipline is listed as BASE. ;) At 80 jumps, that just can't be right.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

would an upgrade from a sabre 2 to stilleto of the same size after only 50 jumps on that size sabre2 be a wise and painless decision?

The wing loading is 1.19

Oops... 50 jumps? Hmm... don't change canopies until next year, young grasshoppah.

I jumped and landed one straight in at about 100 jumps (170, low wing loading and I realized immediately that I did not have the skill) then went back to my triathlon 175 for another 100 jumps

ramon
"Revolution is an abrupt change in the form of misgovernment.", Ambrose Bierce.

Maybe switching to a Stiletto at the number you have might not be the best idea. But when you do switch, keeping the same wingloading is a very good idea. I went from a Sabre 150 to a Stiletto 150 and found that just the change in flight characteristics was more than enough to keep me entertained.

Greig.

I'm assuming that either 1) the # of jumps on your profile is out of date and should read 5-10x what it does, or else 2) this is a troll.

I think his profile is outta whack.

His second preferred discipline is listed as BASE. ;) At 80 jumps, that just can't be right.

how out of date could it be, he just regitered online two days ago?

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

>Maybe switching to a Stiletto at the number you have might not be the best idea. But >when you do switch, keeping the same wingloading is a very good idea. I went from a >Sabre 150 to a Stiletto 150 and found that just the change in flight characteristics was >more than enough to keep me entertained.
>Greig.

Actually, It was enough to keep us all entertained. See the attachment and you'll know what I mean.
hehehe-sorry dude... I couldnt resist.
Vid
"stons fal, evrysing fals, but doesnt on purpos change its flite pas an positioning..."

greigs stilletto accuracy.jpg