JFC3

Micron Pics

OK, had a chance to pack up the rigs this afternoon & take a few pictures.... The pictures aren't that great because they're just frame grabs from my PC9, and they never really turn out that well. Anyway, I hope you can get the right idea from these pics.

Blues!

Merrick

new1.jpg

new2.jpg

new3.jpg

new4.jpg

I'm not very familiar with RWS products, so please forgive me for a stupid question, but you have a 170 Main/Reserve in a Micron? I thought they were for smaller canopies, or am I totally misunderstanding?

--
Hook high, flare on time

I'm not very familiar with RWS products, so please forgive me for a stupid question, but you have a 170 Main/Reserve in a Micron? I thought they were for smaller canopies, or am I totally misunderstanding?

You can look at their sizing chart at http://www.relativeworkshop.com/sales/sizingchart.htm

I packed a Spectre 170 in my V310 Micron for the first 100 jumps and now I have a Sabre2 135 in it which also fits nice. It (The V310) is made for canopies in the 150'ish size category, the manufacturer said that it also fits canopies one size above/below the recommended size. (Of course, depending on different pack volumes, this rule of thumb does not apply for all canopies)

Oh, and the reserve is a a PDR143...
---
P.
"It Hurts to Admit When You Make Mistakes -
But When They're Big Enough, the Pain Only Lasts a Second."

RWS just released (2002) the next generation of micron, which is basically that you can get it for any size canopies you need. I think the biggest they used to allow was 150sqft.

Thanks Merrick, I couldn't wait for an answer on the forums so I asked Pammi in the Pub, and she explained it to me.

--
Hook high, flare on time

Here is my new Micron :)

Wow, that is super nice. Who ripped you off? At least when I sell my customers Microns they are able to show other people the container rather than an invisible one. :)

I have attached my new 4 million dollar harbour side estate.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store