Deuce

Anybody have their container resized?

Call up the manufacturer and talk to them. In the old days when containers weren't quite so "engineered" this wasn't too uncommon. Usually it was just main containers done in the field. My guess is that the answer will be all new containers on the old harness. This may or may not be cost effective.

Back when I worked at Rigging Innovations, I cut down a couple of Talon Mark 1 main containers. Cutting down main containers is a lot of work and only looks graceful with a few specialized sizes.
As for cutting down a reserve container, I've never heard of it. Most reserve containers will hold a significantly smaller canopy just by shortening the loop.
Cutting down a container ends up being as much work as building a new one. Since the little Mexican ladies in production can't do it, you end up paying Master Rigger rates.
Hint, it is easier to buy a used rig in the size you want.

As Riggerrob said, it is HIGHLY impractical. With the Infinity, the main container is the base that everything is built on, and most other containers are the same. In order to change the reserve container (or main container) you have to take the harness off, then the backpad, and then separate the reserve and main container. Then cut out your new pieces and start building your new rig.
Starting from scratch is by far the most cost effective way, since you are going to do all the work anyway, but you don't have all the time and labor of disassembling the original container.