BadDog

Dash M Service Bulletin

According to PD, the maximum weight for a 126 reserve is 254, but the recommended weights are 145 for advanced, 176 for intermediate, and 176 for experts.
The only ride I've had was on a Raven, and the opening was perfect.
CorporateLawyerDave aka BadDog

However, we have to keep in mind that there will be people that these new reserves will _not_ save that the older fast-opening reserves might have.

True... Personally, I _can't_ have a hard opening considering the state of my back so a slower opening reserve - or at least a very soft opening reserve - is what I'm looking for.
btw, this is a great thread. Thanks to all for putting your opinions out here. :)pull and flare,
lisa

have seen some Raven landings this year (2 by a jumper with 15000+ skydives and 75+ reserve rides) and everyone of them was pounded in.

"Pounded in" is a little strong. I have Jim's last landing on video, and he more fell on his butt than pounded in.
And 75 reserve rides, and he still swears by the Ravens - they must do something right (granted, not all 75 of those have been on ravens, but a good number have been)
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine, in a bag