Rdutch

No email reply

On my profile I have it set to email reply's. But I dont get any replys. I have deleted my cookies but I doubt that is the problem. And checked my Email to see if they arent getting blocked or sent to the Trashcan. Any idea's?

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

stupid question, but is your e-mail listed correctly?
Also, are you using any of the commercial web mail services ( I haven't checked) some of these, namely Hotmail, will categorize the mail as junk or bulk and put it in your junk mail folder. Yahoo has different rules for their spam filters and stuff from [email protected] goes into my BULK folder..
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I'm getting replies to my posts (I think all of them) but they get dumped in my "Junk File" in my e-mail program. This never happened before.

However, I'm no longer getting notices to my e-mail that I have PM's waiting. :^(

Wacky,
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Ray,

These seem to be going out OK. Check your Hotmail junk folders if this is not being sorted to one of those...

If you have another email address (i.e. your dropzone.com email address), try that one for a while to see if this is Hotmail related.
Safe swoops
Sangiro