Slappie

PM Bug?

We cannot proceed.

We encountered a problem. The reason reported was:
Can't mail message: No To: field specified.
This is not necessarily an error. If you feel this is an error then it could be something as simple as your browser not being set to accept cookies. If you feel this error is a problem with the server then please contact [email protected] and let us know what exactly went wrong so it can be fixed as soon as possible. Otherwise, please use your back button to return to the previous page.

Dropzone | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads v5.4perl

I've encountered this problem 3 times today 2-19-02 while trying to respond to a PM... Is it me or is there a problem?
My New Website with 24hr Chat

Me too:
We cannot proceed.

We encountered a problem. The reason reported was:
Can't mail message: No To: field specified.
This is not necessarily an error. If you feel this is an error then it could be something as simple as your browser not being set to accept cookies. If you feel this error is a problem with the server then please contact [email protected] and let us know what exactly went wrong so it can be fixed as soon as possible. Otherwise, please use your back button to return to the previous page.
Interestingly enough (or not as the casse may be) - i was PMing ScittishJohn nee Slappy but he actually GOT the message.....7 times because i re-tried several times :)
Phil
---
If you have to ask, you don't understand

Is there a workaround I didn't see in the other thread?
Despite what I saw in one post, messages don't seem to be getting through. It also doesn't seem to be affected by the recipient being in my contact list or not...
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999