FallinWoman

Mug Shots

When I click on "Mug Shots" I get a screen with thumbnails of several different people.
When I try to click on one of them to see a larger version, I get a message that "This image is copyright protected."
I actually cannot even scroll my screen down or click on any part of the screen...all I can do is hit "back" and leave the area...
Any ideas?
Anne
What do I make? Teachers make a difference. What do you make?

You wil get that message when you right-click anywhere on that page. It's to prevent people from grabbing the images by doing: right-click/save picture as... You should not have a problem if you left click, check your mouse button configuration. Never heard of this problem before.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

I don't know what was happening...I was on my old MAC last night...don't even have a right click button....
I solve the problem by going back to my PC
I was having trouble all over the place...so I am betting it is my computer...
Thanks!
Anne
What do I make? Teachers make a difference. What do you make?

Featured photographers on this site send their photos with the explicit understanding that I will do everything I can to prevent illegal copying and distribution of their images. It ain't perfect, but it's part of what I need to do to ensure these photographers will be willing to share there work here. You can steal anything if you really want to.....
If you don't want your images to be protected on this site, don't send them in. There are plenty of other sites who will gladly distribute them for you!
Safe swoops
Sangiro