jlmiracle

Virtual Playground

Due to the amount of bandwidth and time spent arguing over whose container is better and whose canopies are better, etc. I would like to suggest a virtual playground to duke it out to end these endless arguments and childish behavior. (I have been guilty of such behavior myself)

In this playground, you could duke it out like you were in 2nd grade again, throw sand, call each other butt faces, etc.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

I would like to suggest a virtual playground to duke it out to end these endless arguments and childish behavior. In this playground, you could duke it out like you were in 2nd grade again, throw sand, call each other butt faces, etc.

I don't understand your idea. How are you going to end such arguments, by providing a means for such arguments to take place?

They are arguments where there never will be a winner. My Rig/canopy/dz, etc. is better than yours is kinda rididulous argument.

Yes, so what? You're proposing to put all such arguments in some special place. For what purpose?

If you don't want to read them, don't.

They don't need a special place. That would just create extra work where someone would have to move things around daily. And no matter what they choose to move, some people will be happy with the move, and some won't.

The best filter of all, is you. Don't expect someone else to do your filtering for you. What may look perfect to you, won't be for others. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You need to do your own "beholding", IMO.

That's the wild, wooly world of the internet. It's all out there for whoever wants it. It's up to you to decide what to look at.

P.S. I am not a moderator, nor connected to this web site in any way. The above are strictly my personal opinions.

not quite sure why you have your undies in a bundle over my little idea.

I know it is my choice what I read and what I see. I find most of those arguments very amusing and very stupid.

I just thought it would be funny, but apparently only to me. Sorry to get you all worked up over nothing.
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.