kelel01

Idiot-Proofing Classifieds

Is there a way that we could make the forms so that they kind of adapt to the product being sold or wanted? People do the stupidest things, like not putting the square footage of their canopy or size of the helmet in their adds, and it's just frustrating when you're looking for something. Of course, I blame the poster, not you, HH, but could you possibly idiot-proof the classifieds? Thanks so much for all that you already do. :)
Any thoughts?

Kelly

If you only knew how big of idiots some times post classified ads ;)

I've deleted an ad that said: For Sale: 1 parachute. Rainbow colored. No information on Parachute availble, no inquires please. Best offer takes it. :S

If you saw how many duplicate ads I normally delete every few days it makes you wonder sometimes.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

There are also two spams in the employment catagory, one for an MLM scheme and another for some sort of marketing scam. I was flamed by one of the monitors for complaining about the MLM (which is back on) after it had sat there for a couple of weeks, and now it has been on for at least a week again and more seem to be on the way. Could we have someone look at this?
Hartwood Paracenter - The closest DZ to DC!

There are also two spams in the employment catagory, one for an MLM scheme and another for some sort of marketing scam. I was flamed by one of the monitors for complaining about the MLM (which is back on) after it had sat there for a couple of weeks, and now it has been on for at least a week again and more seem to be on the way. Could we have someone look at this?

So which "monitor" flamed you? Feel free to PM me the exchange... If you're not willing to do so then don't bash them in public.

Thanks for letting me know about those.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Feel free to PM me links to ads that need deleted. I was off jumping for a long weekend and trying to catch up here at work leaves me short on time to be browsing the classifieds all the time. If ads need deleted I try and get them every few days.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com