sunshine

Personal gallery link

I searched first, so if it's been mentioned, i do apologize.

Anyhoo, i would like a link to the users personal gallery in their profile. I don't ask for much of anything, so pleeeze HH!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hi! I am not sure if this was the question already posted by sunshine, but being able to access personal galleries would be cool from forums. Maybe a link on the left by the image and name, if a gallery for that person is available, to be able to click on it. Also, when I am in my own personal profile, or my account, having gallery options for my pictures would be cool there too. Oh, and a dumb question as well, I have successfully uploaded all of my pictures to my personal gallery. I cannot figure out how to upload a mug shot into the mugs area. Is there a certain qualification I need for that? Thanks in advance for your response. ;)

LISA-HOTPINKSKY

Sorry, the mug question...answered. My bad, should have searched first. But the link features would still be cool! ;) Thanks!

LISA-HOTPINKSKY