axelandr

Atlanta tunnel?

I'm flying into Atlanta in December to pick up my new rig at ChutingStar and would like to get some tunnel-time done while in the area.. anyone know of a good place to go?
would also like some suggestions when it comes to coaches in the area, as I'm a total newbie, I have never flewn in a tunnel before..

appreciate any help,
Alex.

Closest indoor tunnel to Atlanta is going to be the XP tunnle in North Carolina at around a 6 hour drive. The Orlando tunnel is a 7.5 hour drive south. Depending on the weather you might be able to get to the outdoor tunnel at AAC in North Carolina that is a 3.5 hour drive but its extremely limited on hours and weather.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

ah, that's what I thought..

after a bit of googling however, this link always turned up but it seems like it might be an automated site which puts in whatever town you write in the google searchfield..
http://www.windtunnelskydiving.com/locations/georgia/Georgia-Atlanta/Atlanta-indoor-skydiving.html

but I guess that one is a no go then.. :S

alex.

sounds good.. any of you guys who'll be around in the 2nd week of December? I'm flying in from Norway to pick up my rig at Chutingstar and enjoy some days at Skydive The Farm..
would be cool to have someone to jump with, solos not really my thing.. ;)

alex.

sounds good.. any of you guys who'll be around in the 2nd week of December? I'm flying in from Norway to pick up my rig at Chutingstar and enjoy some days at Skydive The Farm..

alex.

Who knows who will be there, but I'm sure you'll find people to jump with. B|
I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

alex.

You should always be able to find someone to jump with at the Farm. Hans (the DZ manager) is really good about setting visitors up with people to jump with, according to interests. B| Also, everyone at ChutingStar is great too, you'll have a blast!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091