low_pull1

SVCO gets the kids to Fly!!!!

How many Skydivers use this tunnel? it would be great to go skiing/tunnel/skiing/tunnel...every other day. Anyone here ever try the ground launching/para sailing we saw between Denver and Longmont, CO??

Michelle (11 yrs old) with the help of Steph....was flying with one arm on her back:)
Erich (15 yrs old) , with the help of Steph...was making kick ass knee turns!!!!

Me... i still stink! Can they get me to fly on my back/ sit/head down?? im 46.

Thanks SVCO and Steph

Edited: Picture Credit: SVCO

Here is one of the sickest videos of kids flying you will ever see.
http://team-future.net/videos/team_future_promo.html
http://team-future.net (home page)
It is of Justin (age 8) and Kayla (age 11) doing some killer freeflying. I am excited in that I get to fly head down with Kayla on Friday!!!!!!! Adult seeking kids approval!!!!!!!
Motion = Emotion

There are two other kids other than these two flying head down in Colorado, they are 13 and 17 years old. There are also other advanced flyers. Most of these kids are starting out in kids league. There is a group of kids that shares approximately 1 hour of time several times per week at a very reduced price. SVCO has priced kids league so that it is much less expensive then coming in to fly on your own. The kids have a ball, they get lots of coaching from the instructors, and they can become advanced flyers through league! So if your kids want to try it, it is a great value and is every Sunday and Wednesday evening.:)

I think ill withdraw 20 grand from the bank and take the my Michelle (11 yr old) to the next level. That should get around 20 hrs of time to start. In addition we should buy some world class coaching.

I think it's great what SVCO is doing for these kids. My 11 year old loves the tunnel (has a couple hours over the last 3 years) but we don't live near one - else she'd be in this club - or we'd start one.

Look around at what parents are paying for, dance/hockey/baseball/etc lessons. It's not 'free' like it was when I was a kid. Sports are a money making business now in the schools and the communities. The only difference here is this is purely for the kids and not some wishful parent thinking that 'their' little baby will be the next super baseball star someday.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I think ill withdraw 20 grand from the bank and take the my Michelle (11 yr old) to the next level. That should get around 20 hrs of time to start. In addition we should buy some world class coaching.

i'm not sure what you mean. i'm taking this response as anger and sarcasm, and an attempt to belittle a serious commitment to a passion these kids have developed. they are tremendous fliers, something that i think would excite any skydiver or tunnel flier.

this sport is full of people who can fly better than you (the general "you"). why waste energy with bitterness? your kids flew, that's awesome. they probably had a great time. keep it positive.

Say what you mean. Do what you say.

We had a great ime at SVCO!.... the kids loved it , especially my daughter, makes ya want to do it all the time! We have been going once/twice a yr to SV (Orlando)... spending what we can...makes one lust for more precision flying. Bitter... yes (that we dont have one here in TX.