Atmodude

Windtunnel Eloy

Hello,

Would like to make some time in Eloy windtunnel around July/August.
Is it possible ?Quality of the air, etc..? Enough people to fly with ?

Thnkx

SkyVentureAZ is one of the best indoor skydiving facilities. Quality of the air is good but may also depend on the outdoor weather conditions. If you want to share tunnel time you'll have to take care of it yourself. In terms of coaching...what do you fly - RW, freefly?

It's one of my favorite tunnels! The quality of air is so amazing, smooth and fast.

Contact Mick Nuttall w. the Body Pilots (www.BodyPilots.com) for belly and freefly coaching. As the website alludes, they are all body pilots, not just freeflyers or bellyflyers. Mick's a great guy, coach, and loads of fun to fly with :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

We flew in there all through the summer last year, but in the evening. Its hat, and if its windy ourside, it will be dusty inside too, but, its still fine!

As I recall, they did shutdown a couple days a week during the summer last year.
Remster

...i'm already in contact with a coach for some flytime :)

Not sure which coach you're already talking to - there are a lot of good flyers down there. I haven't personally worked with Mick, although I've seen him fly in the tunnel. I worked with Punisher when I was there. He was a great coach, a great flyer and very professional in his coaching. I'd highly recommend Punisher to anyone who asks about coaching at SVAZ.

It's one of my favorite tunnels! The quality of air is so amazing, smooth and fast.

Contact Mick Nuttall w. the Body Pilots (www.BodyPilots.com) for belly and freefly coaching. As the website alludes, they are all body pilots, not just freeflyers or bellyflyers. Mick's a great guy, coach, and loads of fun to fly with :)

Plus he's really cute!;)

Seriously, very nice guy and patient coach!