WindWorX

SkyVenture NH Bringing Bodyflight to the World!

Ok so I am still up here in NH, on my second trip in 3 weeks! Rob and Laurie were married in the tunnel this weekend, and to celebrate they are hooking up all of us who love to fly in tunnels. Right now for a limited time only SVNH is offering a tunnel flight club. Membership is $2550.00, and includes 5 hours of tunnel time!!!

That is $510/hr, and as far as I can tell that is the cheapest tunnel time on the planet right now, at one of the world's best wind tunnels! As a member I have been sharing my time for the last week with all of my NH friends, I can take up to 11 people in the chamber with me and bug out for a while. I was supposed to leave on Monday but extended my trip to this Fri to fly my time, and get some more world class coahcing from one of the coolest staffs out there.

If anyone wants more info give them a call or shoot them an email you will not be dissapointed!;)

No way!!! Is that really true? Are you sure you got the numbers right? That is a truly sweet deal.

I am constantly amazed at how Rob, Laurie and their crew love to share the joy of tunnel flight, at what gracious hosts they are, and how they go out of their way to make visits to the tunnel as fantastic an experience as possible. Just walking into their facility you can tell it is a labor of love!

Guess I'll have to dig deep into the pockets & sort out the lint from the good stuff, and get me some tunnel time!!! B|

*sigh* [:/]

Ok, I need lots of flat flyers to do this with me. Frankly, I'm getting bored going in myself or doing two ways... so a group would be good! There's no way I can save up that kind of money this time of year (Christmas and travelling for it), so I'll split it with other folks!

Jen
Arianna Frances

I am going to call later this afternoon, but does any one know any more about this offer? I am very interested.

I was wondering if you had to use the time in 1 hour blocks, and if there were black outs on the time of day you had to use the 5 hours, or days of the week.

It sounds like a great deal to buy the *membership* and then take a couple of trips to the tunnel with a few people from the DZ.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P