WindWorX

SkyVenture NH is the next level

This past weekend I spent the weekend at Skyventure NH shooting video and pics for them, as well as myself. I don't normally post here, but I had such an awesome time it would be a crime for me not to give the props where they are due. So here we go, I have been all over the world for the last 16 years flying these things, and everytime I got to a new one I've had a blast no matter where it is, and who it is with. This time around I was blown away both literally and non literally! The tunnel, and the people around it is what makes this place really amazing! The staff are some of the funniest, nicest people I have ever met, and the tunnel itself is purely a beast! If you love tunnels the noise it makes when they start it will leave you wanting more. My buddy who went with me had the best way to describe it. If you have flown Orlando, or Perris, or any other skyventure out there for that fact, this thing is the next level on the video game!

The staff really is top notch, they are all friends, and all seem to be on "the level". They all lfly with heart, they love it, and it is easily seen when you are watching them fly around with your jaw dropped to the floor. The UK guys that came over from Airkix are some really top notch guys, and they are really some of the top bodyflyers in the world right now. Coaching wise the three of they are fantastic, they love their jobs, love teaching people to fly, and they make it totally obvious as they walk/fly around the place. This is the type of place that makes you want to quit what you are doing and move there. There is something about this place that just makes you want to be a part of it.

So I guess in short, SkyVenture NH is Awesome, and a must see!!

Rob and Laurie were amazing hosts, it is really hard to explain it all, but really just two of the coolest people you will ever meet. That is probably the best way to describe them. Not too mention bad ass flyers as well.

THANK YOU SKYVENTURE NH YOU GUYS ALL ROCK, HOPEFULLY WE'LL SEE YOU ALL VERY SOON

Pics are Taken by Bryan Rapoza of WindWorX Productions Inc.

why the "step backward" with flat walls?

everyone i've talked to LOVES the rounded walls of Eloy...more expense perhaps but the lack of 'wasted space' in the corners makes up for it...

And where, pray tell, did you get sand in your face?

I never have had sand, but how about the soot from the holiday boogie bonfire.:P Or the feathers from an owl.:P or the mosquitoes and flies of the Perris desert.:P or rain.:P

Recirc is the way to go.:)

Recirc is the way to go.:)

So what you are saying is you want a 16.2 foot, circular walled, recirculating tunnel?

See ya soon:)

If you really want to restrict yourself to such a small diameter, I guess that'll do...:P

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

thanks a ton Shane and Brian for taking time out to come and visit.Its cool to have people around that are in the industry for the love of it and that clearly comes through in the work they do....professional!!!!

Look forward to flying with you guys and drinking some more cold ones!!!

Fly hard.
Nick

I too, would like to go on the record as having had one of *the best* tunnel experiences of my life at svnh. The owners and staff all "get it".
No pretenses, no facades, straight from the hip some of the coolest tunnelrats ive ever met. A heartfelt thank you to Rob and Laurie, the two best hosts in NH. A special thanks (and congratulations) to Shawn (on your new rating) and Alex for pulling through in the clutch;), and a hearty cheers to Selwyn, Nick, Vick, Bren ,and Brian. It was great to meet and fly with you all, perhaps we will see each other again soon.
Thanks and good vibes to all. -b

I'd like to add that I felt the staff was truely there because they loved it. After splitting an hour with a friend, we tried to give the two coaches (who split the hour between them) $20 each...they gave one back and said they would just split the $20.

Just an all around awesome place.