MB38

Switching tunnels

This feels like a question that would get asked a lot... so forgive me if it's a horrendous rehash.

I got back in the tunnel this weekend [after about a year] and got my belly skills check out of the way. I spent the rest of my [brief] time on my back - happily able to enjoy a little freefall on a cloudy day.

I may be heading south through AZ in a week or two and I'm tempted to pick up some time while I'm there. Will I have to re-demonstrate my belly skills in order to continue backflying or is there some way to "prove" that I've moved past my belly in the tunnel?

Is there some SV-wide system that would have my name in it... can I get Perris to print me something stating that I've done so... or will they take me at my word?

Thanks!
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

If you just talk to your instructor/spotter ahead of time you won't have a problem going directly to backfly.

Tunnelflight profiles are neat but I've never had anyone ever take the time to look me up before I flew. In fact, mine is _way_ out of date now. I guess I'll have to bribe some of my friends to update it. :P
NSCR-2376, SCR-15080

Tunnelflight profiles are neat but I've never had anyone ever take the time to look me up before I flew.

In Arizona, there is a slot for that information on the waiver you fill out. More tunnels may be using this as a baramoter for their progression. Gives you a good base line idea of where you student is at.

Profiles are only updated by instructor exaiminers usually, most everyone's are out of date. I think mine says I'm a level 1 freeflier lol!

Video is always best to bring along with you, esp. of your last tunnel flights.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Any instructor can sign off requirement as long as they are at a high enough level for the requirement. On the website it says what level instructor can sign off what. Most people at SVCO's stats are up to date and if they aren't all it takes is a little reminding and the instructor will get it done.
Fly it like you stole it!

Thanks for the replies. I registered with the site but I obviously don't have anything checked off. If I make it to AZ, I suppose I'll have to hope they believe me... :S
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

If I make it to AZ, I suppose I'll have to hope they believe me... :S

It's not that serious. Many people think the IBA is a big joke. Regardless, it's a nice system to get an idea of where your students are in a progression. Your coach will be able to do this in a few minutes of tunnel ;)

Ask for Mick if you fly during the day and Pun if you fly at night. They are amazing flyers and coaches. I can't wait to get back out to play with them!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com