StephZ

I want to fly!

I'm headed to CO May 17-20 and would like to get some tunnel time in:)) I'd really just like some coached tunnel time. . . so, um . . . help[:/] any suggestions? Or things I just need to know? Do I need to be concerned with time sharring when I schedual?

Omg, I sound like such a tunnel wuffo:$:D

I am not afraid . . . I was born to do this
-Joan of Arc-
But what do I know, I'm only 19

Well why don't you give them a call? I am sure they would be happy to answer your questions and steer you in the right direction!:)

Give them a ring, like Betsy said, who knows better than people that do it or are around it all day and night (well u know what I mean, a lot ;)). They will answer your questions and help ya out, you're not the only one w. those questions so fire away. I've found SV staff to be most helpful at all the tunnels.

Own your time, have a blast, get a coach, improve your skills, take pics to share w. us :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Thank you both, I will most certianly give them a call:)

And thank you again to all those who sent infomative and supportive PMs

-Joan of Arc-

The up data ;) . . .

Colorado was absolutly beautiful! I had such a wonderful experience at SVCO :)so helpfull. Travis and Allen were phenominal belly coaches - I can't thank you boys enough! I could not have asked for better coaches. If I can remember half of what you've taught me, I'll be doing good. :S;)

Things I learned from Derek while I was there: Don't stand on wall - ouch :| Thanks :D:P I'm supprised you said you'd let me ff after that :D

Again - thanks so much to everyone there for an amazing experience! And whatever, you all liked my pinkness :P

-Joan of Arc-

Travis and Alan were phenominal belly coaches - I can't thank you boys enough! I could not have asked for better coaches. If I can remember half of what you've taught me, I'll be doing good. :S;)

Ahh...:$ You are making me blush... We were only good coaches because you learned so quickly.

You were great fun to fly with... Your brain will likely not remember what you heard, but your muscles will likely remember it all... Come back any time...

Things I learned from Derek while I was there: Don't stand on wall - ouch :| Thanks :D:P I'm supprised you said you'd let me ff after that :D

Did you do that the night you were freeflying too, or just the one time when we were flying together... If it makes you feel better, it is very common for people to do exactly what you did - so smile, you are normal.:P At least you did not try to stand on your head and it was your feet - and I am glad you did not land on me because that never looks good.:P

Now, since your parents were watching the whole time, when again did you say they will do a tandem or tunnel????:o:P:)

We were only good coaches because you learned so quickly

No, you were good coaches because you are both very intune with how to fly your bodies - and how to convay that to others :)

Did you do that the night you were freeflying too, or just the one time when we were flying together... If it makes you feel better, it is very common for people to do exactly what you did - so smile, you are normal. :P At least you did not try to stand on your head and it was your feet - and I am glad you did not land on me because that never looks good. :P

Well, I'm all about making you look good. ;)

We'll have to pull off a bad ass tunnel rodeo with that stunt next time. :|:D I only did it that once when I was flying with you though. :)

Now, since your parents were watching the whole time, when again did you say they will do a tandem or tunnel????:o:P:)

:D They're very supportive of the sport, and of my participation in it - but I don't know it I'll ever get them in the tunnel! I tried. :P My mom wants to do her second tandem this summer. I offered bying her one in CO so she could see the Rockies, but after watching all the tandems pound in, she desided to wait. :D

-Joan of Arc-