Paulipod

Bodyflight Challenge

Hi,

Our World Challenge event is getting underway with alot of teams practicing today ready for the off.

If you want to keep up to date with some of the worlds best flyers in our first challenge - check out our competition website

www.worldchallenge.info

There is a live webcam and news etc... with different camera angles shown for FS and Freefly

:)

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk

I was fortunate enough to be there on the Saturday competing against Airspeed, Hayabusa et al. My jaw dropped. Watching these guys fly from only 2 feet away is amazing.

The flying display after the competition had ended left me speechless too. When/where is the footage available? This stuff is too good not to share...

What an experience - I'm still pinching myself.
As for Airspeed's renactment of P-18-1 at the end of the comp - I thought my eyesight had failed it was so blurry - but that was just the speed they were moving....
Thanks to everyone at bodyflight for an unfogettable weekend.

Max

This was truely and incredible spectacle. Airspeed and Spa Hyabusa 4 way ! wow...

And the freeflying! seeing is believing, with all the technical ability of Babylon the sheer grace and beauty of Element R was inspiring.

What is wonderful, was Charlie (aged 14) and I (team Generation).. yet to suss sit fly, competed with these guys... even beating half of them at the compulsory backfly round!!! ... :).. had the best time ever.

The cheering and clapping crowd made us feel very special.. especally for our interpretation of headown compulsories.. which we cant do yet...!..

and when Bablyon, Element R and instructors took George pilkington (judge) who is just sorting backflying into a 6 way headdown carve... you could hear his woops of joy above the tunnel!!

Excellent.....

Yeah P-18-1!! (What's that?!!?!?!??!)

Wicked competiton, hope everyone enjoyed it,
The Freefly Competition was awesome and the choice to judge live was excellent, even the judges were cheering!

Trans World Sport and WindWorx filmed the whole event
http://www.windworxproductions.com
So stay tuned for details of where you can catch the footage!

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

Okay erm..........
Airspeed Odyssey - Craig, Eliana, Brian and Andy
Spa Hayabusa - 4 Guys from belgium

does this help!?

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

Yep, top day indeedy, was great to be a part of it all.
Cant wait til the next one! The atmos was top and it was really well organised, cheers all!

The MOJO girlies had the best time, we want more!!
Just to see the cream of 4way showing us how it was all done was brill. Talk about things to aspire too.
Get in!!

oh and re the scores/averages/team info etc, thats all on the worldchallenge.info site now.
Cheers whoever stuck that on ... cant wait to see the vid and pix now!!!!!! :)
roll on next world challenge! B|
---------
"Life is an adventure, dare it"
Mother Teresa.