Paige

Tunnel Pink Mafia Invade Eloy! May 11th & 12th.

May 11th & 12th 2006
10:30am - 11:00am
1:00pm - 1:30pm

I've got an hour each day and would love to get some girls in on my flight time for inductions and girlie way fun. :)
I have a sick pipe dream of a huge hybrid in there for my last day. I'm going to hope Mic and Pun can help me recruit some people for an awesome time our last half hour on the 12th. Head up, head down, belly, back, oh what fun!!!!!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I'm so excited about Eloy and Vegas. I'd love to fly w. you and finally meet you in person. It's been a few years coming now.

You're lucky to be so close to both tunnels! I'm sure you'll enjoy the Vegas tunnel too. It's such a good time and a new environment to learn to fly.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Fun? What's that? We don't have fun in our tunnel... strictly business... ;) See ya in May.

Mick

Hey Mick!!!! So good to hear from you. I was hoping you and Pun would remember me and Ari. We are so stoaked to get out there and fly. I bet your skillz are crazy as hell now, can't wait to fly w. you if you are up for it ;):)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I'll be there for tunnel camp both of those days!

Looking forward to meeting you! :)

Sweeeeet! If you can squeeze in on my time for a min. since you are busy w. a camp, we can let you in then let you out after the induction so you aren't rushed w. camp stuff. If you would like to be inducted that is;)

Either way can't wait to meet you and see you fly!
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I'll be there for tunnel camp both of those days!

Looking forward to meeting you! :)

Sweeeeet! If you can squeeze in on my time for a min. since you are busy w. a camp, we can let you in then let you out after the induction so you aren't rushed w. camp stuff. If you would like to be inducted that is;)

Either way can't wait to meet you and see you fly!

Try to refrain from laughing. It'll be my first time. I know... more beer.

Or do you even buy beer for tunnel firsts? I'm such a newbie! You may want to reconsider your offer of being in the tunnel with me ;)

Well behaved women rarely make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

:$:$ Thanks Jenn! :$:$

I always love the inductions I'm lucky to be a part of. It really is amazing the women I have met since starting the TPM.

It amazes me that there are so many females out there that share the love of tunnel flying and Barbie :)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

A little bump to add Laura another TPM sister will be there for the fun.
The word is spreading and the list is growing. Don't miss out on the fun!

I know Laura spoke w. one of the lovely staff girlies at SkyVenture Arizona and she was interested in an induction, whooooo! Come play w. us!
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Today I leave for Eloy :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia inductions and fun flying is available for the Eloy girls May 11th and 12th. See original post for times.

Ari and I are way to excited to not fly the tunnel as soon as we get in, so we're hoping there is a small block for tonight we can sneak in on :)
I'll be sure to take lots of photos and post them when we return.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com