FFAddict

airkix contact

I have been trying to book in for tomrrow nights coaching session at Airkix but the people i spoke to (on - 0845 331 6549 which is all over the website) are from a call centre and if you need anything outside the wuffo package had no idea what was going on. The did give me another number 01908 247777 but nobody will pick up on that one!

Does anybdy have a better number i can use?

hmm... it was only yesterday i spoke to bedford i really should have clocked onto that befor i called them!!

I do wanna fly at Bedford infact i think im gonna book into Steve Hamiltons camp in january but i wanna try out Airkix too and with free coaching it would be rude not to!

Luckily i realised befor i made a complete tit of myself and didnt go asking to book in for team airkix coached time!

I did get some info about the jan coaching camp though so not a waste!

I didnt think asking a competitor for the number would go down all than well!

I thought with all the talk about the new tunnels in here someone would know the bloody number!

try the above number with a 6 or 7 at the end instead of the 0. Those are the numbers for reception.

I think reception is likely to be busiest at around quarter past and to the hour, as that is when they tend to ask people to arrive for (whuffos) to ensure they get the money off them if necessary in time for the 30 mins training time. Also, I think that when they are dealing with a walk-in customer they may tend to try and answer that person's questions before answering the phone, as they may stay and fly there and then.

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

I emailed Airkix and have just got a reply from Trever Haines appologising and saying he will give me a call tomorrow to book me in. oh and ive got another number, 01908 247772, if anyone else wants to call!

I have to admit that i was a bit annoyed that i couldnt through to anybody all day especially when after one call to bedford (thanks Nigel!) i got through but its good to know that when you do make contact they are pritty helpful