Vallerina

Pictures/video of kids in the tunnel?

Are there any good pictures of video of kids in the tunnel? My family will be going to FL in December, and I'd like my nephew to go into the tunnel (he seems really interested. He gets mad at me when I turn off my videos from it!) My brother is a bit skeptical about letting his son go in there, so I was wondering if anyone has stories/videos/pictures/experiences with kids in the tunnel! :)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Lots of experience with it!

Flying kids is one of the most rewarding aspects of my job. Kids are either hot or cold, afraid or excited, and I am always able to take the ones who are afraid and make them come to love it! I is wonderful to see their faces light up when they feel themselves flying, and see how excited they are when the get back to their parents and tell them about it.

Tell your family that our utmost concern is safety and children are rarely released completely. We've all been trained and learned techniques to give them the best experience and largest degree of freedom without compromising safety. Of course some surprise us and turn out to be incredible flyers from the start.

I'd be happy to fly any of your family when you're out here Val, sorry I haven't called back yet, been a VERY busy week for me.

:)
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

There are also some on the SkyVenture Orlando site.

I like that thread with the kids pics, I hope people keep adding their little ones pics when they fly! Kids rule in there, its so much fun to see the HUGE :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com