bigorangemd

1st time in a tunnel

Have a 13 yr. old who has the skydiving bug. Since he can't jump yet we ran down to Skyventure Orlando to let him try it. We booked 1hr and 15 min. of total time. It was amazing to watch him progress. I had a lot of fun as well. Sure is a great work out (I know my wallets lighter!):P But worth every penny to see his face.

That's awesome dude! One of my favourite things when i was in the tunnel was watching the faces of the youngsters that were in there with us.

If your wallet can handle it, keep your boy in there, by the time he's old enough to do AFF he'll be on his way to being a world champ :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Yeah, the little punk wanted to know since he's starting to pack and if he keeps it up in the tunnel, would they let him skip AFF.:S He forgot about the whole saving your life thing at the end. And to that end he's reading The Parachute and its Pilot so he also plans to be swooping during AFF. To be 13 and know everything. I reminded him of "The great teacher" - intense physical agony mentoined several times in the book and that keep it up and he would get a lesson.:)