schwede

Looking for a tunnel near Minneapolis

I'm from Minneapolis. We go to Orlando or Perris and it's quite a trip. It would be good to have a tunnel in the Midwest (Chicago or St Louis or Minneapolis or Kansas City).

Check out Dawn's site, it has a listing of all of them.

But I don't think you'll be lucky there.

Now if you want to jump, PM me and I'll give you info on the 3 local DZs.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I'm from Minneapolis. We go to Orlando or Perris and it's quite a trip. It would be good to have a tunnel in the Midwest (Chicago or St Louis or Minneapolis or Kansas City).

What's wrong with the one in Greensburg, IN?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

What's wrong with the one in Greensburg, IN?

Only that it slipped my memory - thus pointing to Dawn's site.

But it would still be nice to have a facility like a Skyventure or equivalent where you could do 4-way.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Thanks for your input..I only might get one day off from my business meetings..so that why I wanted to check out the possibilities to get away for a couple of hours...
Schwede
"Das Leben ist schön, nicht immer aber immer öfter"

Thanks for your input..I only might get one day off from my business meetings..so that why I wanted to check out the possibilities to get away for a couple of hours...

PM sent. We'll keep the lights on.