Paige

L1 in NC :)

Take a visit to the beautiful L1 tunnel in NC, trust me on this one ;) Surrounded by mountains you fly as high as your skill allows, without walls! First class and world class instruction, great new friends, & L1 employees :)
I feel very fortunate to have met this group of people. If you are looking to have a good time & good flights, go visit the L1. I promise you won't be disapointed.

Talk about killer pictures!
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/gallery/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Personal_Galleries/Paige/Tunnel_Time/L1_NC_April_15-16_2005

Dawn and John Suiter were two of the best hosts ever :)

*edit for clicky*
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

You have no idea. I love OH, FL, and TN. FL is too flat, OH is too cold, but visiting the mountains was just what I needed! It totally destressed me :)
Go check it out and be sure to bring extra memory sticks or rolls of film! I ran out of space of my 256 memory stick using 3.1 megapixel pics instead of the cameras normal 5.

Apologise for poor spelling and gramar, I'm drunk :)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Funny story about your sig line & avitar

I look at your avitar and Ari, and go..."Ohhh looks like Dawn used a pic of mine." We both squint and I luckily see your sig line. Can you tell we've been drinking :D:D

Glad you like the pics, thanks for the credit. You're easy to make look good in photos though. You should be taking the credit ;):)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I'll agree with everything said here. I just went to AAC for my first wind tunnel experience a few weeks ago and it was awesome. Beautiful location, and excelent staff. john is an incredible coach and he and dawn are very very nice and welcoming.

I just wish i had enough money to go back. :(