Zymurdoo

Looking for a Local I/E on Arizona

I am looking to get my tandem rating and it appears that there is never anything advertised in AZ. Is there anyone available and interested in putting on a Coach and Tandem Rating course?
Blue Skies, Soft Docks and Happy Landings!
CWR #23
(It's called CRW, add an e if you like, but I ain't calling it CFS. FU FAI!)

Thanks for all of the helpful responses.

@ Glideangle - I have looked over the list and am in the process of making phone calls. I was hoping to recognize more names on the list. :(

@ Martin - Jay Stokes was my first thought but it appears he will be spending a great deal of time out of the country this winter. :(

@ Jimjumper - I was hoping to find someone closer to keep my costs down but thanks for the info. I may just have to take a Cali trip. ;)

@ Matt - We have a few folks interested in the Coach rating at our local DZ. As for the Tandem Rating, it is just myself at this time. Unfortunately my schedule will not allow me to travel to an advertised course this winter/spring. :(

@ PhreeZone- I received a PM from an I/E that may be who you are referring to. Thanks for the tip.

With any luck I will be able to get the coach rating soon and hit the next Tandem course that fits the schedule.

Blue one!

Blue Skies, Soft Docks and Happy Landings!
CWR #23
(It's called CRW, add an e if you like, but I ain't calling it CFS. FU FAI!)

I am looking to get my tandem rating and it appears that there is never anything advertised in AZ. Is there anyone available and interested in putting on a Coach and Tandem Rating course?

Call Skydive Arizona direct, they have an I/E on staff. If they have enough interest they will run a course.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING