masterrigger1

Vintage Gear- Delta II

I would gladly get it for the collection. But it is severely overpriced for what is there IMO.

Hi Beatnik

Your the expert.:)
Help me out before I forget everything. Thanks to you guys I checked my LBB and it really does have room to log 150 jumps instead of the 100 that I thought I remembered.[:/]

When did the delta 2 first come out,? and were the suspension lines origionally color coded or where they white?

When did the pioneer 2 zipper jump suits first come out?

D 138 was the origional owner and he's still around I bet he has some stories from "back in the day"

R.

I think I remember there was some confusion in packing and to help reduce the malfuntion rate someone came up with the kiss principal. Color coded suspension lines in groups to match the colors on the strap. :S
One Jump Wonder

It's worth what anyone is willing to pay. Over here in Europe a Delta2 Parawing is pretty rare so I'd be bidding if I didn't have one already.

Production Delta2's appeared in 1969, the coloured lines were fitted to the earliest models, though some manuals appear to show them without coloured lines. Perhaps those were the prototype models, or down to the Black and white photos not showing this up clearly enough.

Final Bid $560

7 bidders

Free shipping to Lower 48 states

Bidding wars:S

We attended a customs auction held in the bldg we worked in.

One of the items being auctioned was a bottle of booze (not declared at port of entry). Due to the bidding process the final price was higher than the retail value at a store:o

The final price would have gone higher but the auctionair told the last bidder they were bidding againt them selves.:D

One Jump Wonder