howardwhite

Santa 1949

The first parachute jump I ever saw was in Dallas in 1950 and I was five years old. It was a Santa jump that was supposed to land at Redbird Airport but the winds were so bad that this guy, under a military surplus round, landed in a different zip code and was dragged into the next zip code (we didn't even have zip codes back then:ph34r:). It was reported in the Dallas Morning News the next day that "Santa" was in the hospital and may have to have a stand in for Christmas that year,:D:D

The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

I don't know about the 60's, but saw one on Married with Children when Santa hit the Bundy's house....
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

Loved that one!

Marcy: [after a sky-diving department store Santa splattered all over the Bundys' back yard, while Steve and Marcy were over, the coroners are clearing up outside; inside, Steve is pouring a large drink, while Marcy is babbling, and both are shaking] Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...
[Al, Peg, Kelly and Bud are all eating pizza]
Al: Hey Peg, you know what we ought to do tomorrow? We oughta make some Christmas cookies.
Peggy: Oh yeah, and maybe some eggnog, with nutmeg.
Bud: Mmm!
Steve Rhoades: You ghouls! Don't you understand, there's a splattered Santa all over your yard!
Al: What do you want me to do Steve? Quit eating?

Al Bundy. Great leader of men.