javelin1

Earl Cossey

Now there's a name I haven't heard in a while. IIRC Earl packed the rigs that they gave D B Cooper.

Funny timming to be asking for the man who packed DB coppers rig. Did they not just find a potential canopy/

CKret.... is that you?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Now there's a name I haven't heard in a while. IIRC Earl packed the rigs that they gave D B Cooper.

Funny timming to be asking for the man who packed DB coppers rig. Did they not just find a potential canopy/

CKret.... is that you?

Doubt it, ckret would have known the answer from the original DB Cooper thread at the very least.
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

that doesn't negate the fact that there was a discussion about Cossey in the original Cooper thread (I am referring to the one that got locked, that Ckret was part of) in which it was clear he was alive and where he was. I think the OP more likely to have been one of the journalist crew who broke the story - also as his post looking for Cossey was posted in a number of forums.
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

I met Earl years ago at 1 or several of the National Championships and thought that I remembered him saying that he had packed the rigs.
As far as the Cooper threads, I don't have that much time or patience to follow them. Interesting mystery, yes, but not an obsession.
GUNFIRE, The sound of Freedom!