Broke

RW-Man Stamps

I had one of the small ones but found it far easier to make little sperm figures, no legs or arms, instead. When all was said and done it was easier to log all the day's jumps in one space. Jump#, altitude, cumulative FF time for the day, a/c used. Once in a while the unique jumps would rank a dedicated entry. Hell, all USPA needs is a calendar with tic marks.

jon

Well I still have a small number of jumps so I still meticulouslly log. I think these are cool. Although I have only seen the stamps in person once. I would like to find where I can get some.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

The CRWDogs have some little canopy stamps for illustrating canopy formations. There was a lot of ink used on the recent 100-way in Florida.;)

I was going through some boxed in the attic looking for something and found my little canopy stamp. Not much use for it nowadays... [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban