47 47
quade

DB Cooper

you wouldn't know real facts if they were right in front of you!

Deception in your accounts of your Exam/Induction (backwards)
Deception in your story about Janet
Deception in the flight path you made which does not calculate the FBI flight path 20-30 East or West
Deception in your statements of being tried and convicted
Deception in understanding that you were caught out right by Matt by disclosing co-pilot as TOG

Misleading Richard McCoy a Embassy Official as Richard Floyd McCoy in the Jim Jones incident.

as mentioned numerous times in the past, you constantly try a correct every post on here like you are the OFFICIAL Cooper know it all, when in fact like Matt said are only here to misdirect and misinform!

as of this date has put ZERO evidence into play, including your own background!

Your conduct would be enough EVIDENCE alone to be removed from any other website, page, form etc etc except this one for some strange reason beyond my control.

Sluggo said it best for people like you!

You will not find conspiracy theories on this website. If you want to read about how the FBI arranged for Cooper to do the skyjacking, and get away with the money as payment for assassinating John F. Kennedy, or how Cooper worked for the CIA and the skyjacking was a device to distract the public’s attention from the Viet Nam war, well, you’re going to have to go somewhere else. You won’t find that kind of stuff here.

that good advice right there!!!!!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Jo:
This Kline dude is acting as an Anti-Weber agent for the Cooper Crew and just "flaming" to kill the subject. I understand from my inside source that he was added to the crew quite a while ago, about the time he showed up here. Just ignore him as his only purpose is to incite and occupy your time on triviality, keeping the real facts under wraps.

Time to tell about the other guy and the whole story. That's the source of Jerry's attacks and now Matties. Watch the fireworks then! That's what they DON"T WANT!! They look to discredit and dismiss Duane and YOU, because YOU are a danger, proven correct! And THAT is what this is all about. Open your sleepy eyes!

Give them the old one-two punch. Everybody knows the truth here. No big secret. Nobody's talking, just parading with the bandwagon playing, "Wild Goose Chase." And conjuring up more "straw men." Talking up planted evidence, charades, smoke and mirrors... Such a Shakespearian farce! Slueths? Not on your life! Sloths, perhaps. Slinks, slugs, bloodsuckers, perania, sharks, all in the same genus.

This folks is the winner of best dz.com comedy post of the year! This is a keeper!

BK. you cant even spell my name right, now we are to beleiev any else you say?:S

I have been here on this site a lot longer than you, so swing and a miss, again.

The chief said that YOU'RE the one assigned to the misdirection team!

You should be ashamed of your self for the second paragraph of your post. Praying on the emotions of an elderly woman, who is trying to find out the TRUTH about her husband, pure predatory conman style right there.

I will ask you politely to spell my name right and refer to me by my given name or initials, as have I to you. Any thing else is an insult and PA.

I gave you credit for your FB thing, but you should now stop. They have this thread to include the post above this, so they have seen I am not the one "spreading lies and false information about a government false flag operation used to subjugate the people and fund the CIA's illegal activities in the countries borders and abroad" etc etc.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Jo:
This Cline dude is acting as an Anti-Weber agent for the Cooper Crew and just "flaming" to kill the subject. I understand from my inside source that he was added to the crew quite a while ago, about the time he showed up here. Just ignore him as his only purpose is to incite and occupy your time on triviality, keeping the real facts under wraps.

Time to tell about the other guy and the whole story. That's the source of Jerry's attacks and now Matties. Watch the fireworks then! That's what they DON"T WANT!! They look to discredit and dismiss Duane and YOU, because YOU are a danger, proven correct! And THAT is what this is all about. Open your sleepy eyes!

Give them the old one-two punch. Everybody knows the truth here. No big secret. Nobody's talking, just parading with the bandwagon playing, "Wild Goose Chase." And conjuring up more "straw men." Talking up planted evidence, charades, smoke and mirrors... Such a Shakespearian farce! Slueths? Not on your life! Sloths, perhaps. Slinks, slugs, bloodsuckers, perania, sharks, all in the same genus.

This folks is the winner of best dz.com comedy post of the year! This is a keeper!

BK. you cant even spell my name right, now we are to beleiev any else you say?:S

I have been here on this site a lot longer than you, so swing and a miss, again.

You should be ashamed of your self for the second paragraph of your post. Praying on the emotions of an elderly woman, who is trying to find out the TRUTH about her husband, pure predatory conman style right there.

I will ask you politely to spell my name right and refer to me by my given name or initials, as have I to you. Any thing else is an insult and PA.

I gave you credit for your FB thing, but you should now stop. They have this thread to include the post above this, so they have seen I am not the one "spreading lies and false information about a government false flag operation used to subjugate the people and fund the CIA's illegal activities in the countries borders and abroad" etc etc.

Matt

Finally hit a nerve? Dead on you, Cline! MORE COVER-UP!! I don't, won't, can't lie about any of this. You and your buddies do nothing except. Never, NEVER with valid information, ever! Always lies in someone else's mouth, right? Crystal clear who's telling the truth by the accusations you make. Never check my information, just rampage like a bull elephant in heat. You know nothing, care less and are only interested in jumping on the bandwagon like a good little soldier. Sorry, Matt, you aren't very good at your new assignment. Duane Weber was Dan Cooper in a Government conspiracy to improve airline safety Worldwide, although it was originally planned by TOG and McCoy to be something else much more docile. Nixon did it, encouraged by the FAA and supported by many, many pilots. It was a BIG, BIG, ha-ha joke among pilots. Still is. And Tina gets a giant bottle of French Ho Perfume. Real funny! Sorry. Not my flavor.

you wouldn't know real facts if they were right in front of you!

Deception in your accounts of your Exam/Induction (backwards)
Deception in your story about Janet
Deception in the flight path you made which does not calculate the FBI flight path 20-30 East or West
Deception in your statements of being tried and convicted
Deception in understanding that you were caught out right by Matt by disclosing co-pilot as TOG

Misleading Richard McCoy a Embassy Official as Richard Floyd McCoy in the Jim Jones incident.

as mentioned numerous times in the past, you constantly try a correct every post on here like you are the OFFICIAL Cooper know it all, when in fact like Matt said are only here to misdirect and misinform!

as of this date has put ZERO evidence into play, including your own background!

Your conduct would be enough EVIDENCE alone to be removed from any other website, page, form etc etc except this one for some strange reason beyond my control.

Sluggo said it best for people like you!

You will not find conspiracy theories on this website. If you want to read about how the FBI arranged for Cooper to do the skyjacking, and get away with the money as payment for assassinating John F. Kennedy, or how Cooper worked for the CIA and the skyjacking was a device to distract the public’s attention from the Viet Nam war, well, you’re going to have to go somewhere else. You won’t find that kind of stuff here.

that good advice right there!!!!!

Nice try. Facts are facts. You seem to want to add a lot of you own baloney to my information, just to antagonize. If you spent an hour with the right people telling you the real truth you might understand, or maybe you already do, and that's why you are so fixed on ridiculing it. I've been told this information is downright dangerous, so I've stayed away from the doors you just opened. I choose not to go there. It wasn't JFK or RFK, it was MLKjr and not in payment for. Never thought of the VietNam thingie. You really suppose? Naw! I believe what McCoy says, completely. He did say MLKjr. and Ray was going to be his patsy. He was in Canada 50% 0f the time, and his favorite undercover was Rahoul with an eye patch! It WAS SAID! Your false perception of deception is factual information, were you man enough to investigate instead of hassle the pursuit of that information. It is not like it is unobtainable, just grossly undesirable TO YOU! I never looked at it that way, but, yes, now that you put it that way, I must agree with you, I do believe I am somewhat of an official Cooper expert. I'm sure TOG and McCoy are more knowledgeable by a long shot, but THAT was my assignment, and I did my job for 35 years as promised. I never promised beyond 35 years. McCoy said to go ahead and tell the story, so I am. If Mac wants me to stop, he can call. He has my number.

An operation this big can't be hidden forever. You are just helping expose it with your obviously biased perspective with no honest attempt to even look at evidence. Over and over and over again, you refuse to do anything but attack the truth of the matter without merit and rehash phony evidence, never anything valid. It is completely in character with Government tactics. Rediculous!

Jo:
This Cline dude is acting as an Anti-Weber agent for the Cooper Crew and just "flaming" to kill the subject. I understand from my inside source that he was added to the crew quite a while ago, about the time he showed up here. Just ignore him as his only purpose is to incite and occupy your time on triviality, keeping the real facts under wraps.

BK. you cant even spell my name right, now we are to believe any else you say?:S

Matt

Finally hit a nerve? Dead on you, Cline! MORE COVER-UP!! I don't, won't, can't lie about any of this. You and your buddies do nothing except. Never, NEVER with valid information, ever! Always lies in someone else's mouth, right? Crystal clear who's telling the truth by the accusations you make. Never check my information, just rampage like a bull elephant in heat. You know nothing, care less and are only interested in jumping on the bandwagon like a good little soldier. Sorry, Matt, you aren't very good at your new assignment. Duane Weber was Dan Cooper in a Government conspiracy to improve airline safety Worldwide, although it was originally planned by TOG and McCoy to be something else much more docile. Nixon did it, encouraged by the FAA and supported by many, many pilots. It was a BIG, BIG, ha-ha joke among pilots. Still is. And Tina gets a giant bottle of French Ho Perfume. Real funny! Sorry. Not my flavor.

"Dead on you, Cline" are you SURE you want to go with this line, Sir?

The rest of your post, aside from an out right fabrication, is slanderous to many people.

You're so far off, it is down right scary. I feel for your family, unless this is just a web act, then kudos for the game. Thank you for using my name,it was a welcome change, however short it is.

Matt

your information has been checked! you run circles around everything! McCoy had nothing to do with Jim Jones, you are attempting to mislead your information from a Embassy Official who has McCoy's name, much like the thousands of others who also have this name!

when you are confronted you joke and drift off subject and start calling people names, TOG was named the co-pilot in Matts PM from you! you got so upset because of your mistake, it got you suspended!

your deception and misleading information has made this site a mockery in the Cooper community and for God knows what reason it is that you continue to be on this thread with 100% against you is beyond belief!

your so hell bound in order to tell your story, but, refuse to go public with information such as you THINK you have, this is called a red flag!

you want facts! your pipeline map and 20-30 miles off course is so far wrong it's pathetic!

your can/milk can is not plausible, period!

Janet did not see a man on the steps of a plane at 10,000 feet, you can't even get her location correct!

your comments about how the parachute was worn is down right funny!

we have listened to your story for over a year now, I think it's time for you to move on and continue your search for the truth elsewhere!! right?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

your information has been checked! you run circles around everything! McCoy had nothing to do with Jim Jones, you are attempting to mislead your information from a Embassy Official who has McCoy's name, much like the thousands of others who also have this name!

when you are confronted you joke and drift off subject and start calling people names, TOG was named the co-pilot in Matts PM from you! you got so upset because of your mistake, it got you suspended!

your deception and misleading information has made this site a mockery in the Cooper community and for God knows what reason it is that you continue to be on this thread with 100% against you is beyond belief!

your so hell bound in order to tell your story, but, refuse to go public with information such as you THINK you have, this is called a red flag!

you want facts! your pipeline map and 20-30 miles off course is so far wrong it's pathetic!

Janet did not see a man on the steps of a plane at 10,000 feet, you can't even get her location correct!

we have listened to your story for over a year now, I think it's time for you to move on and continue your search for the truth elsewhere!! right?

THAT picture is absolutely not Richard Floyd McCoy Jr. Another phony! You cover-up artists are poor artists because NONE of your pictures are of the same guy. Henry Selick, the fake dead guy in the casket, this faker, the Bing Crosby poster, none of it is even similar, much less correct.
I knew all these guys and THAT ain't Mac. PERIOD!
Nowhere did I ever say TOG was the co-pilot. YOU deduced that one yourself. You manage to twist everything into an untruth of your liking. You need to move to the cover-up channel. Let the truth be told here. I tell it like it was given to me by McCoy and what I saw myself. Have a fit! You are still wrong. I am absolutely correct. I don't know everything, but I sure know about what I have said. It is ALL true. Some is supposition, but you can't tell the difference. You just skip over those words. Why don't you leave me alone and do something valuable? I don't think you can. If you checked my info as you say, other than reading the cover stories, you'd not be so quick to cry wolf. You are always wrong. Say something right for the record and break your record! You are totally dis-informed.

Perfectly lined up on target. Dead on. Form of speech.

I am a TARGET of yours now? Want to stick that too?
I know it is a form of speech and I know to what it refers and how it is used.
You are not the measure of a man to even try.
But to be sure, Officer Hernandez has the quotes, he thinks it is silly you even made it directed at me.

Matt

But to be sure, Officer Hernandez has the quotes, he thinks it is silly you even made it directed at me.

Matt

Now you use it in an unintended context on purpose to harass me further. Sounds like you have a personal problem. I think you are being silly, too. Hernandez is right. Everything you say is wrong. Intentionally. To "flame", nothing else. Been there, learned a lesson. You need a lesson in behavior also. Find some else to give it to you. I am bored to death with your continual attacks. Leave me alone. Pick on Hernandez and see how he likes it.

THAT picture is absolutely not Richard Floyd McCoy Jr. Another phony! You cover-up artists are poor artists because NONE of your pictures are of the same guy. Henry Selick, the fake dead guy in the casket, this faker, the Bing Crosby poster, none of it is even similar, much less correct.
Nowhere did I ever say TOG was the co-pilot. YOU deduced that one yourself. You manage to twist everything into an untruth of your liking. You need to move to the cover-up channel. Let the truth be told here. I tell it like it was given to me by McCoy and what I saw myself. Have a fit! You are still wrong. I am absolutely correct. I don't know everything, but I sure know about what I have said. It is ALL true. Some is supposition, but you can't tell the difference. You just skip over those words. Why don't you leave me alone and do something valuable? I don't think you can. If you checked my info as you say, other than reading the cover stories, you'd not be so quick to cry wolf. You are always wrong. Say something right for the record and break your record! You are totally dis-informed.

PM message from Bob Knoss when asked: "Who is TOG?"
Answer From Bob Knoss:
"Bill Rataczak (DO NOT REPEAT THIS) "

Bob was asked in the thread by me, that was his answer.

So that Statement Bob made, contrary to that, was a lie.

Matt

Matt

Sounds like you have a personal problem. I think you are being silly, too. Hernandez is right. Everything you say is wrong. Intentionally. To "flame", nothing else. Been there, learned a lesson. You need a lesson in behavior also. Find some else to give it to you. I am bored to death with your continual attacks. Leave me alone. Pick on Hernandez and see how he likes it.

Do you even know who Officer Hernandez is?
Did you not understand the reply?

I have said nothing wrong to the best of my knowledge, I have however read many lies here though.

You're not bored, your concerned now. You have made a statement too many times and it is starting to circulate, and when folks hear who said it, they get mad at you.

One question: Why do you think you're the only one in the entire world, who believes YOUR conspiracy theory?

Matt

Answer From Bob Knoss:

Matt

NOT TRUE!!! YOU HAVE ALTERED THE MESSAGE!!! I HAVE THE ORIGINAL TOO!!! NOT WHAT I SAID AT ALL!!

" I VERY CLEARLY did not say Rataczak was TOG!! That is not what was said, that is what YOU said. What the hell are you trying to do???

NO! THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID!!! YOU ARE NOT GIVING CORRECT INFORMATION! YOU ARE TRYING TO PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH! I WAS VERY SPECIFIC IN STATING THAT YOU WERE ASKING A QUESTION THAT DID NOT PERTAIN TO TOG!!! THEN YOU DELETE THAT PORTION TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE SOMETHING ELSE? "

Bob the only thing "Altered" is your brain, as for the picture I can say 100% that is McCoy! don't even know your boy.

For the record, Bob Knoss has claimed Bill Rataczak as TOG! bottom line is, you are busted!

Answer From Bob Knoss:

Matt

NOT TRUE!!! YOU HAVE ALTERED THE MESSAGE!!! I HAVE THE ORIGINAL TOO!!! NOT WHAT I SAID AT ALL!!!

Lets me refresh your memory. I asked you in the thread to tell me who TOG was, who did the parachute packing etc.

You answered in a PM it was BR.

Here:
Forums: Messages: harness
AdTech Ad
harness

Date Sent:
Apr 27, 2012, 12:47 PM
Bill Rataczak (DO NOT REPEAT THIS)

AdTech Ad

I replied:

Date Sent:
Apr 27, 2012, 12:49 PM
You're saying he trained the Hijacker and advised this method?

You replied:

Date Sent:
Apr 27, 2012, 1:30 PM
I promised I would not discuss certain details. I'd like to keep that promise. You asked a different question about attaching a reserve chute to the back with rope. I gave you confidential information not to be released regarding a top rigger. I expect you to honor his request for privacy in this matter. He might discuss the theory of tying things together with you, were you to enter into a casual rigger's conversation. No promises. He is totally paranoid.

Shall we continue?

Matt

Matt, If you take a screen shot of your PM from the message board, it will show you didn't alter the message, you can't add or delete from that page.

Matt, If you take a screen shot of your PM from the message board, it will show you didn't alter the message, you can't add or delete from that page.

I do not need too, but if I do I will.
Plus the Mods can see it is not modified in any way.
It is just highlighted, then, copy and paste, post reply.

But, your method will also keep any one from trying to modify a post, since they would need really good ps skills to get away with it.

Dad and Mom always said you don't have to remember what you said if you tell the truth.

Matt

"I promised I would not discuss certain details. I'd like to keep that promise. You asked a different question about attaching a reserve chute to the back with rope. I gave you confidential information not to be released regarding a top rigger. I expect you to honor his request for privacy in this matter. He might discuss the theory of tying things together with you, were you to enter into a casual rigger's conversation. No promises. He is totally paranoid."

Read the words. I clearly said Rataczak discussed tying knots on a parachute to be mounted differently. That is all that was said. Nowhere did I say what is being claimed. Just shows the level of deviance you will go to to make trouble. That may or may not be what I think, but I make no accusations here.

now it's no longer "Altered" we didn't read it right LMAO

What's next with Knoss......this

NO! MATT'S POST IS AN ALTERED MISREPRESENTATION OF THE TRUTH!! CLEARLY PROVABLE!

"PM message from Bob Knoss when asked: "Who is TOG?"
Answer From Bob Knoss:

THIS IS A FAKE PASTE-UP! TOTAL ALTERATION!

Bob, the gig is up, no Government cover up, nothing, it's all in your head, we have proven it over and over, stop....really!

Bob, the gig is up, no Government cover up, nothing, it's all in your head, we have proven it over and over, stop....really!

You have proven absolutely NOTHING! You have presented absolutely NOTHING of value, only phony planted evidence that you pour over endlessly. You attack everything the Jo says that is true without any support at all. I verify what Jo says and you ignore it. What is the world to think when you are so obviously biased to the Government position? Jo and I each KNOW certain things that you will never change. We may not be buddies, but we sure as Hell know what happened. You can whistle "Wild Goose Chase" until your mouth runs dry, but you can not change the truth of what happened. From the very first word out of your mouth you have had only one goal and you are stuck on it like a fly to fly paper. You all have been caught at your game time after time, burying evidence with so-called "sleuthing". If you can't convince 'em with facts, bury 'em in paperwork. You'd bleed to death in the street before you spent one second doing a real investigation. Nobody could be wrong as often as you guys. It is mathematically impossible. Nobody bats 1000 except you guys. (That's always wrong)

more lies again, when was the last time I "attacked jo"
here you are again all flustered and trying to buy your way out with false accusations again!

YOU are the one my friend with absolutely nothing!
You have presented absolutely nothing of value!

once again Bob, your story starts from your background, you failed big time even trying to discuss your Exam/Induction in which you had several different versions, even one with being there on a Saturday!

Don't double talk to me about evidence son!