JumpUpMyAss

How old is this?

I have a couple of those decals stashed in my pile of jump junk. Wog and I found them in a small box in the rafters of the old hangar while we were paddling around in there in a canoe following one of the floods in the late 70s.
Larry Perkins said they were likely left over from the early 60s.
Zing Lurks

Yeah, I think it's older than '68. I started there then and that doesn't look familiar. And since my long term memory is kicking in as the short term memory has long since departed, I remember a lot about Leo, the Flying Farkles, Ray Cottingham, Tom Phillips, Larry and his beloved Howards, on and on, but not that sticker or patch. I'da had one if Larry had them out in the case.
Ted
D6691 SCR 3975 SCS 2242 NSCR 698
On the road to wrack and ruin…………
but making damn good time.

Boy, that image brings back some OLD memories!

I had an identical one on the wind-wind of my old '63 Falcon that I drove to Elsinore as a newbie. I made my first jump at Elsinore in August '70, so that old fashioned design must have still been availble even then.

P.S. It's a DECAL ya know, not a sticker, a flimsy thin decal that you had to soak in water and then sliiide off the paper backing onto glass. Ha; haven't done that in a while.