SkymonkeyONE

Caledonian Graphics t-shirts from back in the day

There I was, no shit, buying some custom t-shirts from the boys at TwinGrafix (J and Scoot, Pat Thomas's sons) when I saw that they had a ton of the old Caledonian screens in the rack. I was looking for my personal favorite: the "boogie god" shirt that I wore out a decade ago when they told me that they had every one of those screens somewhere. Awesome. They will reprint any of those shirts anytime someone wants them.

Chuck

No, "BoogieGod" was the same design that Danger is talking about I think. The shirt in question had a guy standing there in flip flops, sun glasses, his gear, and had a bunch of people standing around him begging him to jump with them. People in the background flying into trees, etc. I wore mine till it literally fell apart in the washer. Anyway, Caledonian was bought by the Thomas family long ago and they have every single print ever done by them at Twin Graphix. The shop number is 813 780 7339. I don't think they have a website up.

Chuck

Chuck,

The next time you are visiting them, try and convince them to put up a simple website...designs with numbers to refer to, phone number and prices.....doesn't have to be fancy and I bet they'd get a lot of business as a result.

I know I would likely see a couple or three that I'd like to have.

Murray

There I was, no shit, buying some custom t-shirts from the boys at TwinGrafix (J and Scoot, Pat Thomas's sons) when I saw that they had a ton of the old Caledonian screens in the rack. I was looking for my personal favorite: the "boogie god" shirt that I wore out a decade ago when they told me that they had every one of those screens somewhere. Awesome. They will reprint any of those shirts anytime someone wants them.

Chuck

Chuck glad you mentioned this. When they took over the business they got all of them. Great stuff!
I keep asking Pat if I can buy those from her, she wont let me...:( smart lady
I did mention to her that maybe we should take some to Muskogee;)