cosmobuddy

Don Grant D-1248

Anyone know Don's whereabouts? He was a jumpmaster in the Salt Lake / southern Idaho areas in the late '60's. USPA had him in their database until 2001 and in the Northwest.

He was Lyle McIsaac's JM on his first jump in 1967.

Any clues?
www.SkydiveLostPrairie.com

Anyone know Don's whereabouts? He was a jumpmaster in the Salt Lake / southern Idaho areas in the late '60's. USPA had him in their database until 2001 and in the Northwest.

He was Lyle McIsaac's JM on his first jump in 1967.

Any clues?

I dont know his whereabouts but.....if you watch Skydive you will hear in the opening sequences...the CRW stuff.....a guy yelling...
TRIM UP DON GRANT ...TRIM UP !

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

I knew Don well when he was in the Northeast, but have no clue as to where he is now.

(If you knew him in the old days, you might remember his then-wife Linda (Chapman). She is now married again; I saw her last year.
Unfortunately, Linda is now seriously ill with cancer. She has a blog about it; I will find the reference to it and post.)

HW

If you knew him in the old days, you might remember his then-wife Linda (Chapman). Unfortunately, Linda is now seriously ill with cancer. She has a blog about it; I will find the reference to it and post.

And here, belatedly, it is. http://www.lindalater.blogspot.com/
Linda was also an active jumper, initially at Lakewood, NJ and later in New England.

HW