ZigZagMarquis

Classic Airborne / Jumping / Skydiving Songs anyone?

THE TWELVE DAYS OF JUMPING

On the First day of Jumping, my true love gave to me, a hand-job in an ol' 3.

On the Second day of Jumping, my true love gave to me Two Shithouse Doors and a hand-job in an ol' 3.

On the Thrid day of Jumping, my true love gave to me Three French Whores, Two Shithouse Doors and a hand-job in an ol' 3.

On the Fourth day of Jumping, my true love gave to me Four Calling Girls, Three French Whores, Two Shithouse Doors and a hand-job in an ol' 3.

On the Fifth day of Jumping, my true love gave to me Five Blow-jobs, Four Calling Girls, Three French Whores, Two Shithouse Doors and a hand-job in an ol' 3.

On the Sixth day of Jumping, my true love gave to me Six Sixty Niners, Five Blow-jobs, Four Calling Girls, Three French Whores, Two Shithouse Doors and a hand-job in an ol' 3.

On the Seventh day of Jumping, my true love gave to me Seven Sucking Sisters, Six Sixty Niners, Five Blow-jobs, Four Calling Girls, Three French Whores, Two Shithouse Doors and a hand-job in an ol' 3.

On the Eighth day of Jumping, my true love gave to me Eight Aching Assholes, Seven Sucking Sisters, Six Sixty Niners, Five Blow-jobs, Four Calling Girls, Three French Whores, Two Shithouse Doors and a hand-job in an ol' 3.

On the Ninth day of Jumping, my true love gave to me Nine Gnawed Off Nipples, Eight Aching Assholes, Seven Sucking Sisters, Six Sixty Niners, Five Blow-jobs, Four Calling Girls, Three French Whores, Two Shithouse Doors and a hand-job in an ol' 3.

On the Tenth day of Jumping, my true love gave to me Ten Tons of Titty, Nine Gnawed Off Nipples, Eight Aching Assholes, Seven Sucking Sisters, Six Sixty Niners, Five Blow-jobs, Four Calling Girls, Three French Whores, Two Shithouse Doors and a hand-job in an ol' 3.

On the Eleventh day of Jumping, my true love gave to me Eleven Likin' Lesbians, Ten Tons of Titty, Nine Gnawed Off Nipples, Eight Aching Assholes, Seven Sucking Sisters, Six Sixty Niners, Five Blow-jobs, Four Calling Girls, Three French Whores, Two Shithouse Doors and a hand-job in an ol' 3.

On the Twelveth day of Jumping, my true love gave to me Twelve Twats a'Twitchin', Eleven Likin' Lesbians, Ten Tons of Titty, Nine Gnawed Off Nipples, Eight Aching Assholes, Seven Sucking Sisters, Six Sixty Niners, Five Blooow-jobs, Four Calling Girls, Three French Whores, Two Shithouse Doors and a hand-job in an ol' 3.

All, and more, in the attachment, which seems otherwise to have disappeared from some sites which used to have it.
The "original" Parachute Songbook was created and published by Dan Poynter when he was working for PI in Orange, MA. The local postmaster took offense at some of the lyrics ("Francine McFilthy, the Skydiving Whore", etc.) and the return address -- an Orange PO box -- had to removed.
Lots of the original songs have very local (Massachusetts) references and authors. (If you need footnotes, i can provide them.:S)
The songbook was later expanded a lot. For a while, Aerographics sold it, but that version's long out of print.

HW

Damn Howard, thanks for the songbook.
I watched my old copy turn to dust over that last 30ish years.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Thanks HW. I still have my copy. (Second edition June 1967, with the elephants ass and sign "The End" on the back cover. Now I'll find myself 'singing' some of the tunes. Not a pleasant sound!

Would you happen to know where someone could find the song "Blood on the risers"? I've heard it once on CD and it was great. Songs like that remind me of the Blue skies Black death mentality I remember from my student days. It seems many of the new skydivers approach the sport like it's all butterflies,unicorns,and daisies. So the old school stuff is refreshing to me.

To the tune of Paul McCartney's "Silly Love Songs":

You'd think skydivers would've had enough of punching craters,

I look around me and I see it isn't so,

Some skygods want to fill the world with ugly craters,

And what's wrong with them, I need to know,

Cuz here one goes, agaaaaaiiiiiiin..... (my original unfinished tune)

or else to the tune of John Denver's "Thank God I'm a Country Boy", we'd shriek at the top of our lungs, then sing "Thank God my reserve deployed !".

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Dear Zag,
O-K,,, What you have here is the Air Trash 12 daze of jumping. Old it is and can usually be heard in the presence of Air Trash!! Ya' gotta learn it to become Air Trash along with the Air Trash Him!! So saunter out to the parking lot at Perris next time Air Trash is out there and have fun.
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

UNSAFE

To the tune of "My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean".

My helmet's a World War 2 relic
My boots are three sizes too big
I give everybody the willies
When I strap on my rusty old rig

Chorus:

Unsafe, unsafe, an unsafe jumper am I, am I
Unsafe, unsafe, an unsafe jumper am I.

One day a nervous young jumper
Remarked at my great deal of nerve
I told him that only a coward
Would bother to wear a reserve.

Chorus (above)

My capewells are very corroded
My risers are frayed all to hell
Because of the burns and blown out panels
My chute doesn't open too well.

Chorus (above)

I do not believe in long freefalls
Ten seconds or so is enough
Up 500 feet when I exit
It's great but the landings are rough.

Chorus (above)
I don't care how many skydives you've got,
until you stepped into complete darkness at
800' wearing 95 lbs of equipment and 42 lbs
of parachute, son you are still a leg!

The above comes from a small booklet I have called "Skydiving Songs". There are 35 songs in total and I believe it was published in 1977 by James Ta vino.
I don't care how many skydives you've got,
until you stepped into complete darkness at
800' wearing 95 lbs of equipment and 42 lbs
of parachute, son you are still a leg!