SkydiveLakeside

New Drop Zone (Skydive Lakeside)

FYI

Skydive Lakeside is pleased to announce our opening day at our drop zone. Come out this weekend 12/15/2012. For some fun jumps next to lake Okeechobee. Great views, fun times!
At this time we have a Cessna 206U model Aircraft.
We are located at 3800 State Road 7, in Pahokee Florida.
Check out our new website at www.skydivelakeside.com It is still under construction so please be patient, however, if you have comments or suggestions please let us know.
Please like our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Skydive-Lakeside/364505163629166
Thank you for your support.
Blue skies

Your web site only includes tandem pricing. Are licensed jumpers welcome?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I am not really connected to the DZ, I work at Clewiston on an "as needed" and "as I feel like it" basis.... But here are some answers that I know:

any plans of bringing on a kingair?

Working on it.... The insurance requirement for a turbine from the County is insanely high. But if the business is there, then an aircraft will not be an issue.

looks allot like clewiston staff? any relation?

Some relation, not going to go int detail but the DZ's will share some staff as needed. It is a very friendly relationship which is nice for DZ's so close to each other. Such a good relationship that Lakeside needed TI's and two Airglades TI's hopped into a private plane and flew over to help out in the middle of the day.

Big things are happening at Skydive Air Adventures and Skydive Lakeside is a part of that.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I am not really connected to the DZ, I work at Clewiston on an "as needed" and "as I feel like it" basis.... But here are some answers that I know:

any plans of bringing on a kingair?

Working on it.... The insurance requirement for a turbine from the County is insanely high. But if the business is there, then an aircraft will not be an issue.

looks allot like clewiston staff? any relation?

Some relation, not going to go int detail but the DZ's will share some staff as needed. It is a very friendly relationship which is nice for DZ's so close to each other. Such a good relationship that Lakeside needed TI's and two Airglades TI's hopped into a private plane and flew over to help out in the middle of the day.

Big things are happening at Skydive Air Adventures and Skydive Lakeside is a part of that.

I believe they're running the yellow 206? Glad to hear they're getting the DZ going out there. I know the pilot of that plane was amped to get started there.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I believe they're running the yellow 206?

Same plane, new paint.

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

If ya get a chance, I'd like to see how the 'rattler' came out. :D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message