missbrz

Falling Gator's Collegiate Boogie Feb 24-26

It’s almost time for one of my favorite boogies of the year. The Falling Gators’ Collegiate Boogie at Skydive Palatka. It’s being held February 24-26th. Pre-registration is $25 (open in Jan), registration at the event is $30 & non skydiver registration is $15. This includes food for every meal starting Friday night & going to Sunday morning. It also includes beer Friday & Saturday night. It covers bringing in the Skyvan for Saturday and Sunday in addition to Skydive Palatka’s own Caravan & 182. It also covers all of the wonderful organizers (to be announced soon). But wait there’s more! You also get a wonderful t-shirt to commemorate your boogie experience! All included in the low boogie fee! This is probably the cheapest boogie you will go to all year!

And I get asked this every year, “do I have to be a college kid?” NO! Everyone is encouraged to come play with us! Relive your college days playing beer pong & flip cup! Or even if you didn’t go to college, come experience a taste of it playing BOOM or King’s Cup with a bunch of co-eds! This boogie is a LOT of fun! More details can be found on their facebook event page
Please RSVP there so they can make sure to get enough food & beer! Any questions you can PM me or email the President Catie Marshall at [email protected]

It’s almost time for one of my favorite boogies of the year. The Falling Gators’ Collegiate Boogie at Skydive Palatka. It’s being held February 24-26th. Pre-registration is $25 (open in Jan), registration at the event is $30 & non skydiver registration is $15. This includes food for every meal starting Friday night & going to Sunday morning. It also includes beer Friday & Saturday night. It covers bringing in the Skyvan for Saturday and Sunday in addition to Skydive Palatka’s own Caravan & 182. It also covers all of the wonderful organizers (to be announced soon). But wait there’s more! You also get a wonderful t-shirt to commemorate your boogie experience! All included in the low boogie fee! This is probably the cheapest boogie you will go to all year!

And I get asked this every year, “do I have to be a college kid?” NO! Everyone is encouraged to come play with us! Relive your college days playing beer pong & flip cup! Or even if you didn’t go to college, come experience a taste of it playing BOOM or King’s Cup with a bunch of co-eds! This boogie is a LOT of fun! More details can be found on their facebook event page
Please RSVP there so they can make sure to get enough food & beer! Any questions you can PM me or email the President Catie Marshall at [email protected]

That's all I needed to hear.:)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Can someone please toss Tim Tebow out of a plane without a rig.:|

hey now. don't hate on Timmy on the Falling Gator's event thingy. Take that to the Tebow hatin' thread in the Bonfire :P

Even if we love Timmy, we're still a lot of fun to play with ;)

Tebow is so awesome!! It would take more people than would fit on the plane to throw him off. Even if you did manage to throw him out, he'd land on his feet and walk away. Actually, he'd walk up to manifest and ask to go on the next load.

Tebow is so awesome that if you did throw him out he'd be in a perfect arch with no chipping or turning or sliding.

Tebow is so awesome that Airspeed called him when they were considering their lineup change, they thought he should get an A license first.

:)