Creep0321

ELOY next week

Ill be visiting a few friends out in Arizona this weekend and early next week and would like to do a day of jumping at Eloy. Im a new jumper, obviously and never jumped at Eloy, although i have done 40 minutes of tunnel time there. Was wondering on what day would be better for a new jumper, sunday or monday? and any other advice for jumping there? Thanks in advance.

J
Jack of all trades.
Military Free Fall Jumpmaster.
USA Static-line Jumpmaster.

I'll be organizing on Sunday. I'm usually not far from manifest. Red shirt. Come fine me and we'll make some jumps together.

you'll need to find him/her before your fine him/her though:P;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'll be organizing on Sunday. I'm usually not far from manifest. Red shirt. Come fine me and we'll make some jumps together.

Hey Kimbo, I'm finishing a convention in Phoenix on Friday and plan on being out Sat-Mon. I'll hook up with you and do some jumps too if that's cool and to the original poster J... While I'm out there I'll be happy to jump with you too. Back at Skydive Atlanta I'm usually the guy coaching the lower timers and organizing experienced jumpers so I would love to jump with you also.

Look forward to seeing you all,

Andy

Hey Kimbo, I'm finishing a convention in Phoenix on Friday and plan on being out Sat-Mon. I'll hook up with you and do some jumps too if that's cool and to the original poster J... While I'm out there I'll be happy to jump with you too. Back at Skydive Atlanta I'm usually the guy coaching the lower timers and organizing experienced jumpers so I would love to jump with you also.

Look forward to seeing you all,

Andy

Sounds good, look for the guy wandering around looking like hes lost, in a tan military flight suit, and youll probably find me. haha
Jack of all trades.
Military Free Fall Jumpmaster.
USA Static-line Jumpmaster.