michaelmullins

West Tennessee Skydiving Memorial Weekend Boogie

Starts Friday, 27 May, at noon, and all day Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

Mike Mullins Super King Air, $26.00 to 14,500'.

Les and Cookie from Aerodyne will be onsite with demo canopies and rigs.

Special events: Saturday: Show your 60's style all day long. Best style earns a free jump! Peace Man!

Sunday: Chair Style - Free jump to the most unique or designed chair! Show your creativity! (If you are not a "chair person" you will probably have no idea what this is about).

Monday: Memorial Day - What else but Patriotic Pride. Red, White and Blue could earn you another free jump!

Accuracy Landings: Free Jump for the winner.

Coach Jumps: As always, free coach jumps to those working on their A License.

Mike Mullins

In addition to Aerodyne Demo Tour we have Tom Schroder coming from big D and I mean Dallas, to organize fun RW formation skydives. You may have jumped with Tom at Couch Freaks, Skydive Dallas, Perris Valley, World Team events in US and abroad and if not come out and have fun with us and WTS!!!
See you all there.

Paul it's CRW accuracy landing connected with any person named Dan. It will be judged by our master of accuracy Matthew.

So are you saying you are going to do some CRW with Paul and I this weekend, followed by an accuracy swoop on your reserve after a wrap?

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

Paul it's CRW accuracy landing connected with any person named Dan. It will be judged by our master of accuracy Matthew.

So are you saying you are going to do some CRW with Paul and I this weekend, followed by an accuracy swoop on your reserve after a wrap?

It's been done before, except the guys built a stack with their reserves!! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban